Cheap terrorist weapons

To the OP: That's all very well and good, but just why are you asking such a question?

I can understand why some folks on here are disturbed by the content and title of your thread. I mean, "Cheap terrorist weapons." Really?

I'm assuming this is all hypothetical and that our dear Centurion friend is purely interested to hear what other people think about "cheap terrorist weapons."

I was just interested thats all. Why spend ages boiling up peroxide?
By the way you dont need fireworks a small compressed gas cylider, lighter fuel and igniter would do.
And yes I do know a pipe bomb is bloody simple to make and can be incised to act as a grenade.

Carry on in this manner, and I foresee you being awaken during the night by a chopper hovering above your house, while a black Op's team places a hood over your head and you wake up in a hot dusty country hanging by your chained wrists. ;)

Last edited:
Carry on in this manner, and I foresee you being awaken during the night by a chopper hoovering above your house, while a black Op's team places a hood over your head and you wake up in a hot dusty country hanging by your chained wrists. ;)

With a cement block hanging off your salt covered wedding tackle and a goat licking the salt off.:mrgreen:

Carry on in this manner, and I foresee you being awaken during the night by a chopper hoovering above your house, while a black Op's team places a hood over your head and you wake up in a hot dusty country hanging by your chained wrists. ;)

They have already tried, and hell don't you realize what way your country is going....

They have Hoover helicopters now. Must be doing the guttering!.

If they'd tried, you wouldn't be posting on the interweb! ;)

What way is the country going?

Look I live in the UK - do you? If you do then you will know that the present bunch of Upper Class Twits can't do anything right.

If you live in an Anglo country and are not aware of what is happening then either you lack vital neuron connections or there are insufficient neurons to connect!

either you lack vital neuron connections or there are insufficient neurons to connect!

Says the guy whose talking about "Cheap terrorist weapons" on an open forum, knowing full well that the authorities could well be monitoring this forum, and others.

As Frogman says, cue helicopter.

Look I live in the UK - do you? If you do then you will know that the present bunch of Upper Class Twits can't do anything right.

If you live in an Anglo country and are not aware of what is happening then either you lack vital neuron connections or there are insufficient neurons to connect!

I'm surprised that with all of those neuron connections you posses, you would have noticed from my profile that I'm in the UK.....

We're fecked no matter who's in charge.

Anglo country? What's Anglo got to do with anything?

Do you want to borrow my tin foil hat?

Says the guy whose talking about "Cheap terrorist weapons" on an open forum, knowing full well that the authorities could well be monitoring this forum, and others.

As Frogman says, cue helicopter.

I say cue a CIA hit squad...

But you also spoke about a helicopter! :shock:

Discussion is over, Jonny. We've all said that the situations that you, hopefully hypothetically, are talking about is certainly possible and definitely do-able.

Maybe you should have a middle name of "Dangerous." Because your talk certainly is that. "Pipe bombs"... really bro? Really?

Jonny boy, go on the Arrse website.
There are lots of like minded realists, like you,on there :O

I'm surprised that with all of those neuron connections you posses, you would have noticed from my profile that I'm in the UK.....

We're fecked no matter who's in charge.

Anglo country? What's Anglo got to do with anything?

Do you want to borrow my tin foil hat?[/QUOTE}

You shall see my friend in the goodness of time. If it can be said of the Prussian State ( and see how quickly that vanished ) that it was an Army with a country attached. Then you will find in say 20 yrs time that both the US and British armies will no longer have states attached, the world they knew will have vanished without them having fired a single shot in its defense.

Back