Chat

I use it as much as posible, but no one else does.

And I down loaded some stupid anti virus and it wont let me access it at home

Hi,

I like a Stubbon Child demand a IRC channel .

The chat is really Pathatic :(

I demand a IRC Channel

I demand a IRC Channel

I demand a IRC Channel

and i am Going to Mobilise my Troops to meet the Above demand ;)

waaaaaaa Come on at least a Java Chat . :D

The Current one is a Simple Web Page that Refreshes Itself every Second :(

Peace
-=SF_13=-

The current chat script was installed a loooong time ago, when we were only a tiny little community here... :)

But I agree that it needs a makeover now, so I'll install a better chat next year... :D

I think it's a good idea. I use the chat when I can, it just seems a little slow sometimes and sometimes it puts stuff down out of order... :?

I'm testing out a couple of new chat scripts now, so I'll see if I can find some time to install one of them this weekend.
(but I can't promise anything...)

I've run into a couple of "technical problems", so I'm a bit late with the new chat, but I hope to be able to add it later tonight..

more purlzzzzzzzz

Yeah we need a 21st centurt chat room lol

one where i can annoy locke more.........with his fosters

There you go...

Added a new milchat today.

It's just a temporary chatscript that I plan to integrate into the forum later.
You'll have to create a new user account there now, but hopefully you'll be able to go directly to the chat, using your forum username/password, when I'm done with it..

Read the tutorial on the first page of the chat for some hints and tips.

Enjoy.. :)

heya,

:D W00t W00t .......................it's decent ..............Not Comparable to IRC or JAVA Chat Boxes But Decent ;)

A bit Slow though :p

Read the tutorial on the first page of the chat for some hints and tips.

Don't need to it's somewhat similar to IRC and most of the IRC Commands work there ;) :D

Some Questions ans Suggestions .......

The New message Appers on top ................i Treid the "/order" command ............Dunno why it's not working ..............can you change the Default .......For it New Message at bottom :)

have you decided on the Mod's (ops ) yet :D

And i would Suggest you Type this Command and See what Happens "/promote SwordFish " ...............it's a very Cool command and Cool Goodes Drop form heven when you do that ;) :D

Peace
-=SF-13=-

SwordFish_13 said:
heya,

:D W00t W00t .......................it's decent ..............Not Comparable to IRC or JAVA Chat Boxes But Decent ;)

I know there are better chat scripts out there, but I want one I easily can integrate into the forum in one way or the other, and this one looks ok enough..
I'll see if I can find better a better one in the future, but this one should do the job well enough for now.. :)

I haven't tried the /promote command yet, but I found other funny ones, like /ban , /kick, or even /ignore Sword.. ;)

i agree, and it does show how many people are in the chat, but it's on the login screen of the chat so it's not as effective

Back