Chat?

GUNNER

Does anyone ever chat on here? I come on a few times a day at work and see some people on here, i'm not sure i can use chat at work but i can certainly chat at home!!

GUNNER

Not many people hang out in the chat, since it automatically logs you off after about 5 minutes of inactivity, but when you want to chat, most people just send a PM to whoever else is on.

GUNNER said:
Does anyone ever chat on here? I come on a few times a day at work and see some people on here, i'm not sure i can use chat at work but i can certainly chat at home!!

GUNNER

If you'd set a time I'll try to be on, and we can chat. I like talking to people. :cheers:

It's easiest to PM a couple of other members that's loged on.
When 2-3 are on the chat, more does usually follow.

Redleg said:
It's easiest to PM a couple of other members that's loged on.
When 2-3 are on the chat, more does usually follow.

Yeah, but that's too easy. ;)

Besides I've done that before. :D

I guess it's just aint popular here

Hey Gunner, first off, I love the naked chick, cool! I'd like to chat w/ ya either on here or AOL my email is : sssweetdreams246@aol.com. That goes for anyone else who is in the military that wants to chat online..... I would be glad to talk to ya.... P/s I have heard that the spiders over therer in Iraq are huge!!! Is that true? Tiff.

Camel spiders come in all different sizes, I've seen some thats body was as big as my hand and others that are about the size of a Texas tarantula. They're mean ugly things, but nothing beats a scorpion vs camel spider "smackdown." Good way to lose your money.

RnderSafe said:
Camel spiders come in all different sizes, I've seen some thats body was as big as my hand and others that are about the size of a Texas tarantula. They're mean ugly things, but nothing beats a scorpion vs camel spider "smackdown." Good way to lose your money.

:lol:
We used to have Scolopendre(?) vs. Scorpion fights in Lebanon.. 8)

sssweetdreams said:
Hey Gunner, first off, I love the naked chick, cool! I'd like to chat w/ ya either on here or AOL my email is : sssweetdreams246@aol.com. That goes for anyone else who is in the military that wants to chat online..... I would be glad to talk to ya.... P/s I have heard that the spiders over therer in Iraq are huge!!! Is that true? Tiff.

Sorry, i don't have AOL :( i have MSN messenger though if any one else has it let me know :) and about those spiders all i can say is "OH MY GOD!!!" those are the ugliest most hugest spiders i have ever seen :shock:

GUNNER

well

They are not really spiders....But they are some vicious things...Have em here in Israel two....But not that big....Still scarry.

Honestly have not seen the things, only heard horror stories from a few troops over there(the spiders chasing tanks, or target practice to ease boredom), and wanted to know if there was any truth in it. There is a spider that gets really huge called a goliath bird eater, and it is really ugly!!! Spiders do not do it for me, and if I was to actually own one, I would have a can or two of RAID sitting right beside the cage 'just in case' it gets any wild ideas :)
I would much rather deal w/ snakes... Tiff.

Back