Changing MOS

Ftrain

I am a 13Bravo and I am thinking about switching to a 74 Bravo
does anybody know how to go about that

I guess I got here before the mods. They'll want you to go to the welcome center quick, fast and in a hurry. Anyway, common sense would say to find some sort of form for changing MOS. But in truth, I have no idea.

silent driller said:
I guess I got here before the mods. They'll want you to go to the welcome center quick, fast and in a hurry. Anyway, common sense would say to find some sort of form for changing MOS. But in truth, I have no idea.

:roll: Quite a help there, silent. :lol:

Don't worry, Ftrain, we got all kinds of redlegs here, including a couple who have changed MOSs, and I'm sure that they can help you with that.
I'm moving this to the "Service Questions" forum for you.

And we would appreciate an introduction over at the Welcoming Center when you get a chance.

I have 3 MOS's and heres how I changed...but it may be a different situation for you.

I was a generator mechanic in the reserves. I wanted to go active and was offered more MOS's since at the time Generator mechanics were overfilled. After 4 years as a artilleryman, I went to a reserve unit as a generator mechanic again. The reserve unit is a Chemical unit so thats how I could change over since they stripped us bare for the war and our MTOE had a huge part to do with it. Is changing your MOS have anything to do with submitting a 4187?

Back