Changing the color of your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
How does that work? When I clicked on it it said I didn't have enough milibucks to buy it,but I didn't really want to buy it,but I was think of doing so I clicked it thing some window was going to pop up saying what color do you what your username's color to be? or do you want to test that color out to see if you like it or not,but all I got was that you don't have enough milbucks pop up.:-|

MightyMacbeth said:
and oh, when will it be possible to have two colours? u know? like before..

tack :)
Two colors??
It has never been possible with two colors, but it's possible to add a colored glow or shadow to your username and title.

Redleg said:
Two colors??
It has never been possible with two colors, but it's possible to add a colored glow or shadow to your username and title.

heh, yeah thats what I meant :m16shoot:

stil not possible though right? for the title? and username? bigist problem is, there is no testing.. :sick:

MightyMacbeth said:
stil not possible though right? for the title? and username? bigist problem is, there is no testing.. :sick:
It's possible to buy Glow and Shadow for your username a title.
And a preview function will be added later.

later. Later later later, everything later, lol.. can I help in some way? I am not a free man but I would do whatever I can to make this glorious place even greater :) How can I help? :)

MightyMacbeth said:
later. Later later later, everything later, lol.. can I help in some way? I am not a free man but I would do whatever I can to make this glorious place even greater :) How can I help? :)

*drive by insult* You can help by . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back