I changed my name

Springfield

Ok, I changed my name to Springfield. BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ was just too long. I like Springfield better, too. :p

lol I don't know. Just something funny I made up. I was bored of it, so I thought of a new and better one: Springfield....named after the famous sniper rifle of World War 2. :sniper:

:)

Springfield....named after the famous sniper rifle of World War 2.

Not only a sniper rifle. That was just one variant of it. Just like there were M1, Lee Enfield etc etc etc that were sniper rifles.

Springfield said:
lol I don't know. Just something funny I made up. I was bored of it, so I thought of a new and better one: Springfield....named after the famous sniper rifle of World War 2. :sniper:

well done but you know, every time you get bored of your name it costs you 500 milbucks.

You gotta be careful

phoenix80 said:
Springfield said:

well done but you know, every time you get bored of your name it costs you 500 milbucks.

You gotta be careful

I don't get bored of my screen names THAT much. I had BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ for a while before I changed it. I changed all of my screen names online to Springfield.

I liked the previous one, I just called you Bazooka, actually.
Anyways Springfield is better. That's where Homer Simpson lives.

The M1 Garand was substantially superior to the Springfield. While the rest of the world was in the "Bolt-action era", America pushed the envelope with the Garand, a weapon way ahead of its time. Both rifles fired a .30-06 round, but it was the gas powered rifled that proved superior to the bolt action. The Springfield had a 5 round clip, same as the Mauser, Mosin-Nagant, and Japanese Arisaka, while the Garand had a 8 round clip. The M1 Garand, in the words of General Patton was, "The greatest battle implement ever devised."

The Cooler King said:
The M1 Garand was substantially superior to the Springfield. While the rest of the world was in the "Bolt-action era", America pushed the envelope with the Garand, a weapon way ahead of its time. Both rifles fired a .30-06 round, but it was the gas powered rifled that proved superior to the bolt action. The Springfield had a 5 round clip, same as the Mauser, Mosin-Nagant, and Japanese Arisaka, while the Garand had a 8 round clip. The M1 Garand, in the words of General Patton was, "The greatest battle implement ever devised."

Now THATS! what am talking about.. 8)

Last three posts = :eek:fftopic:

lol

I didn't mean that the Springfield was BETTER than the M1 Grand. It's not. I just like it better. 8)

Springfield said:

lol

I didn't mean that the Springfield was BETTER than the M1 Grand. It's not. I just like it better. 8)

well lieutenant general.. ur chioce me man 8)

why not BazOOkas ? would have been nice

MightyMacbeth said:
Springfield said:

lol

well lieutenant general.. ur chioce me man 8)

why not BazOOkas ? would have been nice

Eww.... ;)

Back