Chakra's my relaxation, whats yours?

Anya1982

Banned
There are 7 major Chakra centers of the physical body, where vital energy flows and intersects. Chakras are first mentioned in the Vedas, ancient Hindu texts of knowledge. Early text that provide the location of the chakras include: the Shri Jabala Darshana Upanishad, the Cudamini Upanishad, the Yoga-Shikka Upanishad and the Shandilya Upanishad.

1st Chakra

Base, Root
Located at the base of the spine Red, black Stability, grounding, physical energy, will, security.
2nd Chakra
Sacral
Located below the navel Orange, blue-green Creativity, healing, sexuality and reproduction, desire, emotion, intuition.
3rd Chakra
Solar Plexus
Located at solar plexas, below breastbone Yellow Intellect, ambition, personal power, protective.
4th Chakra
Heart
Located in the center of the chest Pink, green Love, compassion, universal conscoiusness, emotional balance.
5th Chakra

Throat
Located at the neck above collar bone Blue Communication center, expression, divine guidance.
6th chakra
Third eye
Location centered above eyebrows, at medulla Indigo Spiritual awareness, psychic power, intuition, light.
7th Chakra
Crown
Located at the top of the head Violet, golden-white Enlightenment, cosmic consciousness, energy,.

First Chakra: RED
Second Chakra: ORANGE
Third Chakra: YELLOW
Fourth Chakra: GREEN
Fifth Chakra: BLUE
Sixth Chakra: INDIGO
Seventh Chakra: VIOLET or WHITE

This if you have not guessed already is what I meditate. It keeps me calm during times when I am stressed. I may sound like a raving looney but I can honestly say this helps me in alot of ways at some point.

Has any one else got any ways they use to relax that are alot different to normal life?

My wife after work that is my Chakra center :D

I make the dishes and then I start working the meet ( Relaxation ) and when I am making the dinner I am softing my way trough the kitchen with a glass of California White or something else that may be in my ham omelette togheter with cheese and onion filled baguettes`s. The rice is cooking meenwhile I am making the final taste punch with fresh basil. When I am all done I serve the dinner in an ordernary fashion in the living room and we eat, chat and looking at O`Reilly Factor or something else on the TV. ;)

Doc.S
:viking:

Re: haha

Anya1982 said:
Looks like I ain't gonna get sense out of you lot

Did you really have any hopes about that.. :D

But seriously guys, try not to ruin this thread (any more)..

Thanks. :)

My friend and neighbour offered some whiskey he brought from Mas Palmas. Bad thing i had to stop since early wake up tomorrow. :(

I got a little flu but whiskey and 100C hot sauna helped a lot. 8)

OH I did missunderstand this one sorry Anya and Redleg well As I think you guys may understand it is Orange that is my Chakra center since I am a scorpion. ;) 8)

Ds: In that ham omelette I have some whipping cream, salt and pepper too. :)

Doc.S
:viking:

I relax by either firing off a few paintball rounds into a bottle, or shooting up a paper target at a shooting range. Gotta love the smell of freshly fired gunpowder. :D As for my Chakra, I have no idea. I'm a serpant/Sagittarius if that helps.

I guess I am an orange.
I often feel pain below the naval actually... but I took a personality test and I turned out to be a healer. I'm known to be a creative person, I've always done well in video projects and even in football I am a creative midfielder. I'm known to be rather emotional, and also in the personality test, I act out of intuition. Myer Briggs test that is. So I guess you could say I am very strongly orange.

Back