Cell Phones

Have you gotton your kid a cell phone or do you own one?

• I got my kid a cell phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont have a cell phone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe252

How many of you have Gotton your kid a cell phone or you own one. Also if you gotton your kid list what age

Hi,

What's this all about ........ :D

I have Two righ now ........... One works on CDMA and one works on GSM .

The CDMA One is Samsung Slim and GSM one is Nokia 6600 ...... :)

Peace
-=SF_13=-

I own a cell phone, but my kids probably won't have one until they start driving.

I want them to have one when they start driving so if something happens, they can call.

if i where you i would already have gotton your kind one because somthing can happen thats is not relatied to driving at all and still be in danger.

Im in 9th grade and got all this after school football practice and now that its summer i go to the high school to lift so they need to get me one so i can call them when im done but wont.

Joe252 said:
if i where you i would already have gotton your kind one because somthing can happen thats is not relatied to driving at all and still be in danger.

Well, I don't have kids right now, but my opinion might change between now and then.

My theory behind waiting until they can drive is because unless they are driving somewhere, they shouldn't be in a situation where they can't call with a regular phone.

this is my phone

nec-n110.jpg

I've got a motorola something. Don't really care about phones at all, they are a neccesary evil in this day and age. Handy none the less, but annoying... and we rely on them way too much.

Sanyo 7400

But to be honest I cant say I am overly interested in cellphones either they serve a purpose but I dont think they are an essential part of my life.

MontyB said:
Sanyo 7400

But to be honest I cant say I am overly interested in cellphones either they serve a purpose but I dont think they are an essential part of my life.

I share that thought, i was forced on a mobile phone by my loved once :eek: :lol:

i have one. i got it when i graduated from high school since i got my license and there was no way my parents were gonig to buy me one (fair enough i think, if you want it, you get it)
when i got it i was thinking "ok this is for emergencies only, i dont want to be wasteful with it" then i became aware of how good it was as a communication tool in its own right and i used it way to much to keep in contact with friends.

i never bought into the whole "keeping up with the johnses" phenomenon which seems particularly rampant in cell phones, as long as it can make calls and send sms im happy i dont need anythig more. iv since cut back my use of it to almost nil and (shock horror) started using landlines, letters and alternate communication mediums, which cost less!!

I've had three so far. The first one malfunctioned, the second one malfunctioned, and my current one is messing up already. I have bad luck when it comes to cell phones. Oh well, I'm just glad they give us a year to realize it's messed up. :D

nulli secundus said:
I've had three so far. The first one malfunctioned, the second one malfunctioned, and my current one is messing up already. I have bad luck when it comes to cell phones. Oh well, I'm just glad they give us a year to realize it's messed up. :D

Stop using them for hockey pucks and they will last longer.
:)

Back