Cell Phones

Have you gotton your kid a cell phone or do you own one?

• I got my kid a cell phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont have a cell phone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i got a nokia :p a cellphone is handy. like me i use public transportation every day, and they tend to strike alot or cancel treins etc. so it nice to be able to call my folks and say i'll be late again, and to put my dinner in the fridge

i got a nokia :p a cellphone is handy. like me i use public transportation every day, and they tend to strike alot or cancel treins etc. so it nice to be able to call my folks and say i'll be late again, and to put my dinner in the fridge

LOL, awwwww how cute!!!!! lol.

I got a cell phone but I still feel like I'm living in the past because all I use it for is making phone calls. Everyone else makes videos and sends text messages at this point. As though people don't realize the only reason for you to be texting in their presence is if you are saying something you don't want them to hear.

I just bought a new cell phone yesterday....my old one was CRAPPY!!!!! I was going to get an iphone, but my brother has one,... and he's had such bad luck,..so I decided to go with a moto...it's great...better than the one I had...lol...

Hmm work hands out the Blackberry Storm to anyone that can be bothered with them but I prefer my Nokia N85.

Back