In celibration of the coming 230th Anniversary

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
While we celebrate the 230th Anniversary of the founding of this once great nation Kofi Annan and nearly fifty of his favorite dictatorships and six terrorist states will be throwing a little party of there own at United Nations headquarters in New York (using our tax dollars, of course).

UN Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons(illicit trade being any firearm not in THERE possesion)scheduled to meet in NEW YORK on July 4, 2006 of all days.

Here is a linky to there 2006 Disarmament Calendar for everything ranging from pea shooters to space based weapons platforms.

Depending how thing go in Congress the end of this year and in '08. We already had a SMALL 10year taste of what they wanted. If finswine, schummer, kennedy, boxer et al end up in power with a lib prez( the media has been bloviating about a Hitlery/Guliani race in '08, both radidly antigun) The slippery slope could rapidly become suiyable for base jumping.
hits_the_fan.gif
comming to an area near you?

Oh no, I guess we will have to elect a pro-gun Congress this year...And was Hillary supposed to be Hitlery? Just wondering...

Yes, Hillary was supposed to be Hitlery. I have no trust or faith in her or were jack ass of a husband.

HRC can't effectively read a crowd and obtain a majority, so no worries there. McCain all the way, brothers.

He seems to have a knack for helping to unite the people, and he has charisma, no doubt about it. Republicans don't want him to run, but I wouldn't mind seeing him on the ticket.

deerslayer said:
He seems to have a knack for helping to unite the people, and he has charisma, no doubt about it. Republicans don't want him to run, but I wouldn't mind seeing him on the ticket.

Honestly, I dont mind it as long as another Republican takes the office. No to Dems, Yes to Republicans.

Dems are not good in this ongoing war against terrorism too

President Reagan's Last Words

I don't know whether or not you watched the memorial service
for Ronald Reagan, BUT..... if you did, you probably noticed
that Bill and Hillary were both dozing off.

BillandHill.jpg

If it were possible, President Ronald Reagan,
who never missed a chance for a good one-liner,
would have raised his head out of his casket and said.....

"I see the Clintons are finally sleeping together."

Missileer said:
If it were possible, President Ronald Reagan,
who never missed a chance for a good one-liner,
would have raised his head out of his casket and said.....

"I see the Clintons are finally sleeping together."
Good one, Missileer!

Back