Caving

tetvet

Banned
Is the U.S. caving on Iran , feelers have been sent out to Iran asking for help in controlling ISIS in return a blind eye on Iran's nuke progress , this can only be very dangerous .l:hide:

Really you think Iran is more dangerous than Pakistan or North Korea?
Personally I think nukes are far less of a threat to the world than people imagine as they are an "unusable" weapon thanks to the MAD doctrine.

Further to this there is really no evidence at all of Iran wanting nuclear weapons other than that coming from Israel, USA or Saudi Arabia which is kind of like accepting the Russian view of the Ukrainian situation mostly propaganda and scaremongering.

So the short version is that Iran is probably the one country capable of supporting Iraq against ISIS so perhaps they should be the ones to do it.

Can't argue with logic , one must / should understand that the U.S.is bank rolling this cluster f--k a billion here a billion after awhile that adds up .

Personally I think the key to defeating ISIS in Iraq remains training and equipping the Kurds and letting Iran support the Iraqi military which should tie them up for years trying to install some backbone into them.

Syria is a more complex issue as no one likes anyone in that fight and there really doesn't appear to be a "good" side to back so I will stick to the idea of trying to broker a deal with Assad to defeat ISIS on the grounds that at the end he goes into exile taking his ill gotten gains with him.

It should be fair to say that since they elected a much more progressive and less hostile President than the last one, they have considerably scaled back on the aggressive rhetoric.

The U.S should be sending feelers out to Iran, because frankly I have more trust in them they I do countries supposedly Allied to us (Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Israel) all of which claim to be our friend and then go and stab us in the back. At least Iran is honest to say they don't like us, that's at least a start in my book.

Lastly Shiia Muslims have been persecuted by Sunni extremists for 800 years, to say that they have vested interest in keeping ISIS in check is an understatement.

Last edited:
Obamas idea of coalition is a bit confusing , of 62 ( most of the members are in name only ) members of the coalition only 4 are willing to bomb Syria .

Obamas idea of coalition is a bit confusing , of 62 ( most of the members are in name only ) members of the coalition only 4 are willing to bomb Syria .

Which is actually an improvement over the coalition that Bush formed for Iraq invasion.

Back