caught in the act

AmericanSweetheart

Ok I have another funny story to tell about Marines I know.

One of my girlfriends is married to this guy who is a Marine. Well about 6 months ago they got into a big fight, she hit him, the neighbors called the MP's because of all the yelling and he got put in the restriction barracks. Well, they've gotten past all that fighting and are great now. Well the other night they are trying to have a romantic night together befor he leaves for Japan so they're cooking together. Well she throws flower in his face, he starts chasing her around with a wooden spoon, turns her over his knee and starts to spank her. Of course she's screaming and laughing through all of this and the neighbors call the MP's again because they think they are fighting. Well by the time they get there he's in nothing but boxers and a Santa hat (not on his head mind you, got that one from jarhead I'm sure) they drag him out of the house anyway even though he trys to explain that they were messing around and take him in what he had on. Anyway my boyfriend chris and I really couldn’t stop laughing as we're trying to help her get him out. They wouldn’t let him out and he spent 3 nights in the restriction barracks for spanking his wife!

Last edited:
tomtom22 said:
Ha HA HA HA.....women.:rock:

Ha HA HA HA.....dogs. I dunno..I figured everyone else was doin it..LOL..Yea that sucks for the MPs...carrying a guy out in boxers and a santa hat...Im sure that got their rep up...LOL

That is one reason my wife and I have quiet arguments and do not mingle with our neighbors much. The less they know then the less they can bother us with.

HAHAHAHAHA......That guy got OWNED. MP's got no sense of humor. Oh, hey, I said it again.

Marinerhodes said:
The less they know then the less they can bother us with.

AMEN! I was having a Fourth Of July party last year and we shot some bottle rockets and such. Small fireworks right? WRONG! Our neighbors(who were also shooting off the bottle rockets) called the police out and they talked to my parents...Mom and Dad said they would take care of it in order to reassure the officers, then came in and said it was alright.

i guess it comes with the job- the sense of humour i men but i really would give anything to see a marine with santa's cap and two mp's walking down the street:drunkb:

Back