Cat survives 80-foot fall after tree branch breaks

phoenix80

Banned
A cat that had been stuck in a tree for a week stepped on the wrong branch and went falling 80 feet to the ground.

'Piper' survived the long fall without any serious injuries.

The cat's owners, Rodney and Scottie Colvin, had been trying to get Piper down for a week, but nothing had worked.

On Monday, Piper stepped onto a weak limb that snapped and its owners watched in horror as their cat went tumbling straight down to the ground.
Their horror turned to relief when they discovered the cat was just fine.
(Information from an ABC News report)
060321piper_422.jpg

http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=84335

That was on the news one day and dang! When I saw that cat falling from the tree I was like that cat is going to get so owned,but when the cat hit the ground it laned on a fours and I was like damn!:shock:

Damn, a cat fell 80 feet and I wasn't there with my shotgun.

I'm a dog lover.

But it's good that the cat lived to meow the tell.

Reminds me of the "buttered cat array" solution for perpetual energy.

See, a buttered piece of toast is always supposed to land butter side up.

A cat is always supposed to land on its feet.

So, butter a cat with generous portions of butter on its paws.

Drop from a standard, 10 foot ladder.

Just prior to landing on it's feet, the buttered toast principle will compel the cat to flip to its back. When it does, the cat-foot principle will compel the cat to complete the rotation so it's feet hit the ground first.

The two competing forces will cancel themselves out and will leave Fluffy suspended 10.2 inches from the groud, spinning in a continous tumble.

Simply hook up a belt and a generator to Mr. Pickles and generate enough power to cook a 17 lbs turkey and potatoes (8-10 of medium size).

Drop ten cats in such a manner and you can power an average house during peak hours of electricity usage.

You can thank me later.

I think we've discovered a new fuel source for my truck.

I can see it now...

"So, how many cats per miles does that truck of your get?"

bad kitty back up the tree we no want you here

and lol that funny i think i want to try that...here kitty kitty kitty....

Back