In case USA attacks Iran

FlyingFrog

then I am afraid the whole oil supply to China will be in big trouble.

Annual China imports some 100 million tons crude oil I think (not very sure of the amount).

But do you think if Iran is under USA control, USA will cut off the oil suppy to China? I bet not at all, but it may happen, for example in case China attacks Taiwan, then USA will have an execus to put "sanction" on China, this means of course oil blockage.

Would USA attack Iran?

Iran got to prepare for the worst case.

-ummm, Iran appears to be playing it cautious..... we have troops in most of the countries surrounding it, I highly doubt a war will take place. As to the real possibility of i happening though, if CHina requests, I'm sure we would let ROC 9ha ha, no PRC, just joking with you) peacekeepers and security forces in those sectors.

Hmmm, interesting. If Chinese oil supply would be in trouble.... then I say:

iran-next.jpg

J/K!! :lol:

Then how many years do you think you need to get Iran under control? I bet at least 8 years if Iraq already took you about 1.5 years and no end of the mess yet.

If 8 years past, N.Korea would be happily sleeping with their big bombs :D

north_korea_nuclear.jpg

kim_jong_il_waving.gif

We want to invade Iran and we want to invade them badly. We know with certainty that Iran has/produces WMD and has the disposition to market them to Islamic terrorists. Iran taunts us repeatedly by putting “We will burry the U.S.” on the side of their missles translated in plain English. They are overtly hostile, and they aid and abet Islamic terrorist that pose a threat to the U.S., Israel; and to a lesser extent, our allies in the war on terror. Also, a lot of the terrorist who are blowing sh*t up in Iraq are likely coming from Iran.

Now this does not necessarily mean we will invade Iran because, as history shows, the U.S. was reluctant to even go into Cambodia, and we knew for a fact that NVA were using Ho Chi Minh trail as a weapons route. It will be hard to get popular support on invading Iran, and congress will need hard data that Iran is an immediate threat. There is a possibility that Israel might preemptive strike nuclear weapons facilities, and that would bring the U.S. into the conflict for sure.

We do have a hard-line deterrent that reduces the likelihood that countries part of the “Axis of Evil” will sell WMDs to terrorists. The DOD has officially stated that if we are struck by a terrorist attack using any NBCs, we will retaliate with a weapon of the same magnitude on all of the members of the “Axis of Evil.” Yes, you read that right – if a terrorist detonates a nuclear weapon in America, we will be detonating the same weapon in Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia (they are all on the “hit list”). Cooperation from Syria means that they are now off that list.

FlyingFrog said:
in case China attacks Taiwan, then USA will have an execus to put "sanction" on China, this means of course oil blockage.

If your country invades Taiwan, the last thing I would be worrying about is oil income.

OK, ravensword227's posts are very valuable I admit.

Let me take some coffee first, it may take some long time.

Oh just leave a word here:
We Mainland China will not INVADE Taiwan, we will LIBERATE Taiwan, got to get this fact straight :D

FlyingFrog said:
OK, ravensword227's posts are very valuable I admit.

Let me take some coffee first, it may take some long time.

Oh just leave a word here:
We Mainland China will not INVADE Taiwan, we will LIBERATE Taiwan, got to get this fact straight :D

Liberate Taiwan from who exactly?

Sorry about the off-topic. :lol:

As far as us invading Iran, I don't see it happening anytime soon, if it happens at all. Already our forces are being strained with our current commitments, and until Iraq is more stabilized, I do not see the chance of anyone risking adding another explosive factor to the region with a war in Iran.

Wéll finish the jobb god damn it....

There are three things in this world that I fear

• 1: Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi

2: Iran having WMD, NBC because there leaders are crazy period!

3: Global Nuclear War

Heck If I had a green card I would join up for free to Invade Iran and get a final end to that madness. At any cost there will be no Iranian supported terrorists taking a shit on my lawn in this century or the next for that.

Most Sincerly:
Doc.S

:viking:

I have a feeling that before the end, many more countries are going to have to be invaded. Iran is included.

Iran? Who are you kidding? American forces are already overextended and Iraq/Afghanistan will need increasingly more attention. So is the military funding. So are diplomatic relations with the rest of the world.

Also, Iran is no toothless tiger, who coughs up hairballs that are interpreted as weapons of mass destruction. Compared to Iraq it is well armed and would cost dearly. Lives yes, but more importantly today (sad enough) money.

And who will pay for that? Even the most delusional hick will start wondering why the deficit is growing so rapidly. Do you seriously believe other countries will take some of the load, when his trigger happy bretheren rampage into Iran and destroy the delicate equilibrium there?

Explanation: Worst of all, the whole strike would turn even more proud muslims into fundamentalists. A bomb hitting your home, a bullet killing your relative WILL convert you. It only strenghtens the ranks of those who blow themself up, hate Americans and all western civilizations to the death, as a result increasing terrorism across the globe.

Is it that what you want? :roll:

I sincerly think that if more countries pulled ther tits out of some countries mounths and start to think more long-term solutions instead of this cover my own ass short-term emergency solutions that is very common here in Europe I have to say then it would not be to many terrorist cells working anywhere on this planet. There is alot of leaders and gouverments that still make their short-term solutions and elections that makes their faces look good in there diplomatic relations with the rest of the world and the only thing they do when a bomb kills hundreds of civilians is condemning the violence with censorious terms and then pull out the troops from a country.

If I was a terrorist that really hated the West I would be very greatful to my enemies because then I can do it again, and again and again untill I have reached my final goal. To kill everyone that dont think as I do. And that my friends is in my humble opinion the worst thing a leader of any kind can do against its own people. I would say that I now understand why people like Adolf Hitler and Stalin could come to power.

These leaders of the world should pull there head out from each others assholes and start to look in to the history. If I was a leader in any country I would drive this leaders of ours in to a curt and face them with theese following charges.

• conspiracy against peace
    crime against peace
    war crimes
    crime against humanity for profit

cause this is what these different leaders are doing against their people everyday and for what?! Risking there faces in some sick sandbox game with miss universe good looking diplomatic relations with the rest of the world?! And who will pay the final price for this? ME and no other citizen and the bleeding truth about this is that these frightened hares of this cheap suited good looking on paper leaders will eventually kill everything that is good in this world if we let them continue this diplomatic BS playground for another 50 years.

George W Bush got the balls to show the rest of the world that he didnt want another house wisit from people that just hate americans. What he did was not conventionall but he really kicked some serious ass and he also showed the rest of the world what they should have done intead of supplying this dictators down there with even more deadly weapons. Mr Bush also made a clear signal to the arab states that this racist kill the west ideology didnt work even if they had oil! Democray my friends has a very expencive price tag on its head. You cant buy it with "afraid of my own shadow" diplomacy!

I am a minority of the European people that thinks like this, I know. But in the long term the rest of them also will have their fun because they let this madmen rule this side of the planet for another 50-100-1000 years, my side of the future? We have not seen the last concentration camp in Europe thats for sure! The next time I will be in one and my guards will be very handy with their knives and they will enjoy cutting mine and my familys heads of. Why a man can aske himselfe? My humble oppinion is ---- Our leaders were soaking wet pussy cats to start with
and it is always good to have useful idiots

Where did this quote from? Well it is J. Stalins own words! And Europe are full of useful idiots so dont make the same misstake as this part of the world have done. And do vote if you can, but not with your hearts, or to much wallet, vote with you conscience because the U.S is this worlds last hope for democray. And I dont like to say this but it is the truth! And I dont have a guilty conscience to admit this to the world.

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Flying Frog if China's oil supply is cut off, dont worry, here in Mexico we have plenty :rambo: Theres Venezuela too.

Yup, it was all for oil. And you know that whole Vietnam thing? Yup, rubber.

But it's why Italy and Poland, UK, etc. are playing as our puppets. We bribed them.

Israel hatched the plan altogether, though. They're the masterminds that are useing us to crush Islam.

;) :roll:

I believe that I'm being completely misinterpreted there. My point was a simple one. The beginning of this thread, Frog mentioned Chinese concerns over oil from Iran. Its not about doing the right thing sometimes it seems. China seeks their own oil interests by blocking things in regards to Iran.

Yes, let's talk about oil.

I don't know how much oil does China import from Iran annually, I bet not that much.

Russia's Putin comes to China to talk about oil this Friday:
Putin's China visit highlights oil projects
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-10/12/content_2080885.htm

Oh btw I just saw a weird picture of Iranian fans doing Hitler Salute in massa during a match against Germany in Iran last Saturdday, can't believe this can happen in modern days, unbelievable.
http://img48.exs.cx/img48/9629/iran-deutschland0099.jpg
http://img48.exs.cx/img48/2470/iran-deutschland0148.jpg

Back