Case scenario for South Korea actually attacking North Korea - Page 2

--
Boots

February 6th, 2005  
A Can of Man

We know where the mines are. Chances are we can quickly get someone in North Korea to tell us where theirs are. Then we blow corridors and do a mad dash to North Korea. Also perhaps massive airborne drops, amphibious operation etc. South Korea has invested heavily in air mobile trained units. Pyongyang is closer to South Korea than it is to North Korea.
February 6th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

I don't feel the US could just charge in and destroy them. See thats the problem now. The recent wars are portraying that the US can kickass. However that's not true, do you notice the government is picking only the countries that can't create a strong defensive. Iraq is a prime example. They knew the country was weakened.

I really like how it was near WWII America wasn't the world police and when she needed to fight she did and with a strong voice against an extremely tough enemy. But she only had to go to war because she absolutely HAD to.
February 6th, 2005  
A Can of Man

We're picking scenarios where South Korea would feel the need to go it alone. If there is danger of losing North Korea to China, I think it could be possible.
--
Boots
February 6th, 2005  
Sexybeast

fighting an 1 million regulars and another over 1 miillion militias is not as easy as u talk about it....

they are tough fighters and well-trained, although not well equiped, they are still forbimable fighters, much toughter than iraqs..

plus they have some WMDs..
February 6th, 2005  
Redneck

This is turning into a "who's the best" thread.

Locked.