Was Natalie Hollaway Murdered?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AikiRooster

Tube Monkey USMC
I'd like to know whom the member's think is responsible for the dissapearance of Natalie Hollaway?
Do you think she's been murdered or was she just kidnapped and is still alive in lockdown somewhere?
Do you think that law enforcement is doing a good job in Aruba?
Do you think the Aruban court system is helping or hurting the case?
Do you think the FBI's involvement will bring the case to a close?

Thank you in advance for any cooperation my friends. :rambo:

I think the Rohypnol reacted violently in her system, she quit breating, the boys panicked and went to the Father of the kid now in jail and he was party to disposing of Natalie's body. They all are responsible for the 2nd degree murder.

Aruban police were not consistent enough and brought the FBI in too late for their experts to work. They were just not prepared for this type of crime.

i have stopped paying attention to this case, because im tired of missing people cases that get 89 days of coverage when thats 89 days of poor kids going missing who no one cares about.

i think willingly left her group and went off with these boys. i think they panicked and covered up, but i dont think they intentionally murdered her. so i voted no on murder. but i still think they are guilty.

i m not an expert but i guess they took her to Columbia! May be those guys were involved in drug trafficking and it is about that.

Back