Casa de SGT Doody

Duty Honor Country

As of today, this baby is mine....and my wife's ;)

000670750.8.jpg

You can see more picts and details by clicking the link below. Now starts the always enjoyable moving in bit. In a few weeks I am having a house warming party. Burgers and wienies are on me. Oh yeah, it's BYOB for all you drunks out there. Putting down $11,500 has cut the budget a bit.

http://pruprofessionalsclarksville.com/details/start.aspx?propid=032M000670750

Thanks for the offer, SGT, but I'm a beertarian, hopefully you'll be sensitive to my cultural needs. It's almost racist making me bring my own.

:lol: Nice looking casa there, SGT, congratulations. Heck I think I'm the only redleg (half :lol: ) moderator without a new house now, I feel left out.

Congrats to you and your wife on the new digs. May you enjoy many hours of yardwork :D Seriously, all the best, it's a great looking house.

Nice place, Doody! Congratulations on your first house. How well I remember that feeling! :D

As Molly and I are moving soon I can comiserate on your other feelings as well. :shock: :roll: :(

Congrats on the home, the first one is always exciting but then comes the lawnmowing, weed whacking, garden tools, annoying neighbours... week after week after week.

:)

Did I mention that I strongly recommend buying in Phoenix, rocks and Round-Up=no more weekend chores.
:)

Congratulations Doody, looks great! :cheers:

Good luck with the move (you may need it.. ;) )
Know all about it, since I moved into my own new "casa" a couple of weeks ago.. :)

Redneck said:
Thanks for the offer, SGT, but I'm a beertarian, hopefully you'll be sensitive to my cultural needs. It's almost racist making me bring my own.

:lol: Nice looking casa there, SGT, congratulations. Heck I think I'm the only redleg (half :lol: ) moderator without a new house now, I feel left out.

BYOB is against everything a redneck stands for eh :lol:
With that officer pay, you should be able to get one, or shack up with a few other LT's and hoard your BAH.

I am glad you all like it. It took me and the wife forever to find a house that both of us liked. If I liked one, she didn't and vise versa.

To answer Italian Guy's question, mi casa is in Clarksville, TN, an hour north of Nashville and right outside Ft. Campbell.

As for yard work, I do not mind pushing a mover around a bit. Actually, a freind and I were thinking of cutting grass while the 101st is deployed to Iraq. I am sure there will be plenty of Army wives with a tribe of children who will not look forward to cutting grass while their hubbies are overseas

Back