Cartoons: Chinese Democracy & Asian Technology - Page 4

--
Cartoons: Chinese Democracy & Asian Technology

May 20th, 2006  
Rabs

Quote:
No guys, they're right, I'm jealous of china.
Who wouldnt want to go work in a feild with a oxe pulled plow for a dollar a day. Jealous as hell.

Quote:
China are peasants live with this water bufflo.What about me giving a picture of dog to show 90% in America
Pardon? Dogs are generally not work animals there pets. Water buffalos and oxes are most defintely work animals.
May 20th, 2006  
yingying

Boy ,you did not catch my pont.
The logic of Bulldogg is very weird.Of cause we can think then as b******t.
So I did trhe same weird logic to show how abnormal his logic was.
As far you can know my logic was not correct, you have catch 1/2 of my point but not the whole point.
The moment you know there is something wrong with my statement, you have been standing on the way to know the weird logic of Bulldogg.
May 20th, 2006  
bulldogg

Ying it was a picture of a friggin HORSE... hence the phrase "Beating a dead horse"... now pull out the Chinese-English Idiom phrasebook... reading, reading... good now if you follow my logic the inference you should arrive at is that I DO NOT CARE. It was a comment made in jest and when I made a serious argument even my esteemed nemesis Cabal was in agreement with most if not all the points I made. FFS!

This is why I hate "face" when you don't understand something ASK don't assume to understand and then blather on a bunch of total bollocks so you won't lose face by asking... yessus you have made a much larger fool of yourself by carrying on like this.

The lack of GIC in dealing with certain posters has grown frustrating to the point that I refuse from this point on to engage any Chinese on this forum. I will continue to post according to the subjects I have direct experience on from having lived here and you may not like what I have to say. There is nothing against critiquing and stating personal opinions on subjects on this forum. Don't like it, tough, send me a PM and I'll give you directions to my house.

No bluff, I need the workout.

Quote:
China agriculture 50%, industry 22%, services 28% (2001 est.)
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/lab_lab_for_by_occ
--