Cartoons: Chinese Democracy & Asian Technology

bulldogg said:
China is a dichotomy. It is industrialised and agrarian at the same time. The majority of the population, even by CCP figures, is engaged in agriculture so I would still classify it as agricultural though undergoing industrialisation. Still some time before it is a predominantly industrialised nation.
You can do as what you think .You can also regard China is a agricutural country.This is also your right.
But you should know that not 90% of the whole population are peasants with water bufflos.

OK,you are right. We are not developed, we are not industrilized . So please tell UN or IMF or World Bank to provide us more loan with very little interest or without interest.....We need more help from those organization.

Also we need foodstuff given by UN.

I am hungrying now, Bulldogg.

Now give money from World Bank,you the industrilzed especially USA the most developed power..:type:

Last edited:
Dead%20Horse.jpg

Please Stop Beating Me.
:)

Very interesting!In fact I do not know the name of the animal. But in this situation, it may be a water bufflo.honestly speaking, I have never seen a water bufflo before because I live in north china.We only have bulls and oxes.
http://people.umass.edu/wgrigg/Dead%20Horse.jpg
This was the link you given out. I know it was a website in English.
Very weird logic.The man give out a picture about a water bufflo want to show that 90% of the whole populations in China are peasants live with this water bufflo.What about me giving a picture of dog to show 90% in America----------

Weird logic.Interesting.

I did not beat you, honestly speaking.

Ying, if you read my comment to Cabal you will see that I did not intend that as a serious comment... it was, in keeping with the spirit of a CARTOON, a joke. My serious comment is identified as such and the link above is to the picture of this dead horse. The link for my argument is on the same page wherein I also quote from it.

What happened did everyone have a lobotomy rendering their sense of humour inoperable overnight or are you just spoiling for a fight?

Maybe you sense of humore doesn't amuse the rest Bullyboy. However, I am your number 1 fan!! ;)

http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2006/664/664p24.htm
the richest 10% of the country’s urban population control 45% of urban assets while the poorest 10% hold only 1.4%.
I'm sorry, YingYing, My fellow Americans couldn't stand to see China come so close to surpassing our STAGNANT economy. now he has to rely the extremely left leaning liberal sites to support his buffalo claim in a country with second biggest market for oil and automobile and biggest market for all kinds commodities, China consume twice as much meat and more than twice as much steel than United States. The bottom line here...is this good OLD FASHIONED AMERICAN JEALOUSY!

Go feel shame bulldog. Tell your reteoric to other people, I can assure you that the MAJORITY of our people are sick of your reteroic.

Last edited:
Dude, I don't get why you guys are getting all crazy on Bulldogg... So he made a political joke about China or whatever. Haha? So what? Letterman, Leno, and O' Brien do it almost every weeknight. The N.Y. Times, USA Today, and the BBC do it every minute. So what? Wasn't there a thread on freedom of expression from the whole Muhammad cartoon like a few weeks ago and here we are going back on the idea of "freedom of expression"? The thread was regarding politically satirical cartoons; Bulldogg responded in kind. Haha funny let's move on.

Btw, I'd say China is an agrarian type society. I don't think it's 90% agricultural but it's above the 50% mark for sure. The handful of people who have enjoyed China's economic boom is less than 10% of the population.

The secound cartoon reminds me word of Chen Yi in 1963.
"Even pants can't be put on, china would make nuclear weapons."
Actually. over Eighty million chinese were dead but china god nuclear weapon.

The secound cartoon reminds me word of Chen Yi in 1963.
"Even pants can't be put on, china would make nuclear weapons."
Actually. over Eighty million chinese were dead but china god nuclear weapon.

Mao cares less about the wealth of his own people. Mao is more concerned about countering Western influences and ideologies. During the Korean War, the United States was considering to use Nuclear Weapons against Chinese Cities to punish China for being involved. During the 1960's, Sino-Soviet relations were degraded and actual wars were waged between the two. The Conventional Forces of China were very weak. The PLA followed the "People's War" doctrine which emphasize that the opponent will be drawn into the center of the country and will be weakened by resistance. The "People's War" doctrine demonstrates how weak China was and the inadequacies of the PLA.

Today most of China's defense expediture is spent on Modernization, new equipment, gear, essential items that boost the capabilities of the PLA, PLAAF, and PLAN. Nuclear Weapons proliferation is not one of China's agenda anymore. Instead China's ambition is to build an enormous Nuclear Power grid to fuel its energy-hunrgy cities.

http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/inf63.htm

Last edited:
No guys, they're right, I'm jealous of china.
Who wouldnt want to go work in a feild with a oxe pulled plow for a dollar a day. Jealous as hell.

China are peasants live with this water bufflo.What about me giving a picture of dog to show 90% in America

Pardon? Dogs are generally not work animals there pets. Water buffalos and oxes are most defintely work animals.

Boy ,you did not catch my pont.
The logic of Bulldogg is very weird.Of cause we can think then as b******t.
So I did trhe same weird logic to show how abnormal his logic was.
As far you can know my logic was not correct, you have catch 1/2 of my point but not the whole point.
The moment you know there is something wrong with my statement, you have been standing on the way to know the weird logic of Bulldogg.

Ying it was a picture of a friggin HORSE... hence the phrase "Beating a dead horse"... now pull out the Chinese-English Idiom phrasebook... reading, reading... good now if you follow my logic the inference you should arrive at is that I DO NOT CARE. It was a comment made in jest and when I made a serious argument even my esteemed nemesis Cabal was in agreement with most if not all the points I made. FFS!
:roll:
This is why I hate "face" when you don't understand something ASK don't assume to understand and then blather on a bunch of total bollocks so you won't lose face by asking... yessus you have made a much larger fool of yourself by carrying on like this.

The lack of GIC in dealing with certain posters has grown frustrating to the point that I refuse from this point on to engage any Chinese on this forum. I will continue to post according to the subjects I have direct experience on from having lived here and you may not like what I have to say. There is nothing against critiquing and stating personal opinions on subjects on this forum. Don't like it, tough, send me a PM and I'll give you directions to my house.

No bluff, I need the workout.

China agriculture 50%, industry 22%, services 28% (2001 est.)
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/lab_lab_for_by_occ

Last edited:
Back