Car - Page 5

--
Boots

December 10th, 2004  
egoz

heh, right...that's when you see the noobs go out and high side or something.
December 10th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: hmmmmmmmmmm

1970 truimpth - spitfire.............bottle green
December 10th, 2004  
egoz

that's a nice little car. if we're going into british roadsters then i'd have to mention the mga roadster.
--
Boots
December 10th, 2004  
Dutchy

My favorite car....well have more then one:

1997-1998 Peugeot 106 Rallye
72-73 Firebird Trans Am
1st Camaro Z28

And alot more....
December 10th, 2004  
dougal

Anything by Citreon.

Just watching the film Driven, what a load of crap.
December 10th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Those british roadsters look cool, but they're like super old school. Its all about the Carrol Shelby roadsters, they tear it up.
December 11th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
Those british roadsters look cool, but they're like super old school. Its all about the Carrol Shelby roadsters, they tear it up.
oh man, there is only one Shelby roadster, and that's the Cobra 427. i fell in love with that car the first time i saw it. in fact it was to the point where i was going to purchase the Factory Five Racing replica of the Cobra. take a look at the 65 Roadster Mk3. that baby would outperform the Viper, Corvette, 911, and 360 Modena. and all for less than 1/2 the price of the cheapest of the bunch.

i realize the first pic is CG, but i took that same picture and did a pastel version of it for art. it turned out pretty damn nice. the white one is an original 1965 Cobra, selling for a mere $140,000+ USD.

FFR 65 Roadster MK3 Replica
December 11th, 2004  
AussieNick

Quote:
The best thing to do is if there is a bunch of people around, pull a stoppy (endo), peel out an pull a wheely, or handstand on the seat
Yeah, um, right.... Somebody has been watching Biker Boyz and Torque a bit too much. Only idiots do that kinda stuff.

Pic of a couple of my favourite cars

December 11th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
Yeah, um, right.... Somebody has been watching Biker Boyz and Torque a bit too much. Only F Wits do that kinda stuff.
i liked the way you put it better

listen motorcycles are great, but just like anything else you have to use your head about it. don't do something stupid in the street because when you screw up and endanger other people you give ALL bikers a bad name. because of guys like that the cops here in Maryland just got a bunch of new 1000cc sport bikes to chase down those other pocket rocket guys.
December 13th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

You put pics of the old Shelby roadster but there are more than one.

The Shelby Daytona car (one in existence), and the new one he built recently, its a cooler remake of the original AC Cobra. The original came with 289's before the 427. Truly a dream car.