Car - Page 4

--
Boots

November 10th, 2004  
master2001

I have several favorites. Mine are the 1967 Chevy Corvette 427 coupe, the new 2005 ford mustang, ferrari (in general), and porsche.
November 10th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterchief2001
I have several favorites. Mine are the 1967 Chevy Corvette 427 coupe, the new 2005 ford mustang, ferrari (in general), and porsche.
my first purchase after i get my commercial pilot job will be a ferrari, haven't decide what yet, probably a 360CS (with the hand painted racing stripe).
November 11th, 2004  
AussieNick

Quote:

very cool ride. i recently sold my yam R6 and got the bimmer. but i was thinking of getting rid of that and getting an mv agusta or benelli

Get the MV Agusta, sexiest thing on the road. I'd give my first born child for a matte black MV Agusta F4 SPR.
--
Boots
November 11th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
Get the MV Agusta, sexiest thing on the road. I'd give my first born child for a matte black MV Agusta F4 SPR.
yup, i think i'd do that too...
November 11th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

You gotta have balls to ride a motorcycle, its so dangerous.

I bet its fun though.
November 13th, 2004  
AussieNick

Riding a moto is worth the risk. Nothing better than the feeling of freedom being on one, till you get pulled over by the police
November 17th, 2004  
mdvaden

1963 Corvette.

To bad they don't handle like the new ones from the factory.

Maybe on equal par - 1967 Firebird.
November 17th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
Riding a moto is worth the risk. Nothing better than the feeling of freedom being on one, till you get pulled over by the police
pulled over?!? you obviously weren't going fast enough j/k, i don't encourage anyone to evade the police. especially if you plan on giving up

what i like about riding is that feeling when you lean into a turn and do a knee drag. it's nothing like a car because you flow with the bike and the turn. the G forces are completely different, hard to explain, unless you've ridden before.
November 17th, 2004  
AussieNick

Only a motorcyclist understands why a dog sticks its head out the car window

It feels fantastic to get the perfect lean angle through a corner and flick back into the next one. Nothing like it :P
December 10th, 2004  
master2001

The best thing to do is if there is a bunch of people around, pull a stoppy (endo), peel out an pull a wheely, or handstand on the seat