Car

Mine is Ford Excursion... Very nice car. I don't like small sports cars. Can't fit into them I'm to big... :)

fordnowwith171horsepower.jpg

Ducati 998R, ok so it's not a car. If I had to pick a favourite car it'd be

1.Holden VY SS Ute
2.Ford Falcon XC Cobra
3.Ford Mustang Mach 1
4.Toyota Hilux SR5

AussieNick said:
Ducati 998R, ok so it's not a car.

very cool ride. i recently sold my yam R6 and got the bimmer. but i was thinking of getting rid of that and getting an mv agusta or benelli.

I have several favorites. Mine are the 1967 Chevy Corvette 427 coupe, the new 2005 ford mustang, ferrari (in general), and porsche.

masterchief2001 said:
I have several favorites. Mine are the 1967 Chevy Corvette 427 coupe, the new 2005 ford mustang, ferrari (in general), and porsche.

my first purchase after i get my commercial pilot job will be a ferrari, haven't decide what yet, probably a 360CS (with the hand painted racing stripe).

very cool ride. i recently sold my yam R6 and got the bimmer. but i was thinking of getting rid of that and getting an mv agusta or benelli

Get the MV Agusta, sexiest thing on the road. I'd give my first born child for a matte black MV Agusta F4 SPR.

Riding a moto is worth the risk. Nothing better than the feeling of freedom being on one, till you get pulled over by the police :oops:

1963 Corvette.

To bad they don't handle like the new ones from the factory.

Maybe on equal par - 1967 Firebird.

AussieNick said:
Riding a moto is worth the risk. Nothing better than the feeling of freedom being on one, till you get pulled over by the police :oops:
pulled over?!? you obviously weren't going fast enough :) j/k, i don't encourage anyone to evade the police. especially if you plan on giving up ;)

what i like about riding is that feeling when you lean into a turn and do a knee drag. it's nothing like a car because you flow with the bike and the turn. the G forces are completely different, hard to explain, unless you've ridden before.

Only a motorcyclist understands why a dog sticks its head out the car window :D

It feels fantastic to get the perfect lean angle through a corner and flick back into the next one. Nothing like it :p

The best thing to do is if there is a bunch of people around, pull a stoppy (endo), peel out an pull a wheely, or handstand on the seat

Back