car cover

istealfreefood

I need to get a good car cover for my 1997 Miata convertible. it needs to be an all weather out door cover. does anybody have some good suggestions?

i know its more of a womans car, but heck. it has good handling and its a convertible. and it didnt cost that much. its the only Japanese car i like. and if i soup it up some it could have good power.

Im just kiddin my man. Dont feel bad. Let me tell you somethin, I have a Mazda Miata on Need For Speed Underground 2. And boy, it hauls a$$.

Anyway, you can find good car covers at a local Advanced Auto Parts, or O'Rielly's Auto Parts. Or any place like that.

And tomtom, he is looking for GOOD advice. :wink:

Last edited:
i dont feel bad about it. im just glad that i have a good car. i know where i can get covers, but i just want to know if anyone can tell me if they know of a good cover. i dont want to go buy an expensive one when a cheaper one would suffice, but i dotn want one thats crap. so who has experience with car covers?

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Im just kiddin my man. Dont feel bad. Let me tell you somethin, I have a Mazda Miata on Need For Speed Underground 2. And boy, it hauls a$$.

Anyway, you can find good car covers at a local Advanced Auto Parts, or O'Rielly's Auto Parts. Or any place like that.

And tomtom, he is looking for GOOD advice. :wink:
So why couldn't you say that in the first place, instead of jerking him around?

Back