Caption the pictures - US Soldier and kids

phoenix80

Banned
23-Mar-06.jpg
30-Mar-06a.jpg

Just got this from CENTCOM web site and thought it is some thing people cant see on MSM

Thanks, phoenix. CNN (Communist News Network) didn't show it up to the Americans. CNN always showing negative thing about the war.

o7sow9.jpg

In Good Hands (( I like this picture very much ))

pi010406a1.jpg

U.S. Marine Corps Maj. Thomas Shoemake, a Civil Affairs Officer, pauses to give candy to Iraqi children during a patrol with the 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable) through Kubaysah, Iraq, during Operation Moon River, Dec. 31, 2005. The goal of the one-day operation, undertaken by the Marines and the Iraqi army, was to assess essential civil services in the city and show a coalition presence. U.S. Marine Corps photo by Sgt. Robert A. Sturkie

It makes me feel so good, after hearing all these people say that soldiers are baby killers, and then see a soldier give his candy to children

USAFAUX2004 said:
It makes me feel so good, after hearing all these people say that soldiers are baby killers, and then see a soldier give his candy to children

You should never believe what Commies, Liberals et al say about the soldiers overseas

Let's continue with those peaceful photos. Polish soldiers and kids.

040911-A-1581H-014.jpg

040809-A-1581H-011.jpg

040809-A-1581H-016.jpg

2.JPG

So many smiling faces on this one

Last edited:
Back