Caption This - Condi Rice

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
SGE.NHO89.251007054503.photo00.photo.jpg

Note this wacko's hand behind Condi's head - I am guessing she thought about touching Condi but backed off... Good move, Condi likes to work out with the gloves, would have been nice to see her knock this wacko out. Better yet - it would have been nice to see the Secret Service shoot the nut!
:angel:

Retard - I paint hand!!!!

Condi - You do very well for a middle aged women in finger painting class.

If Condi ever ran for President, she'd get my vote. I love her. I think she's brilliant.
Hopefully she'll write a book after her current duties are up.

Retard: "Can you SEE this?"

Condi: "I can sure see you suck at cutting your nails, sister"

----------------------------------

I'll tell you something. What name has my mom given to one of her cats? Yes, Condi.
She loves Condi Rice and she loves pets hence the match was made, so yeah we do have a Condi in the house.

What y'all laughing about? I never said I actually had a normal family, did I?

Last edited:
The amount of crap that she has to put up with is probably legendary.
Yet she does her job really well and no one seems to be interested in her private life, which probably means one thing: it's not interesting. Which is great.
The fact that she has to do international politics, diplomacy etc. under an administration that is extremely unpopular abroad and manages to keep things under control is extremely admirable. Who knows... maybe a possible presidential candidate. But she does seem to lack the kind of TV charm that everybody seems to want from a President.

Her private life is indeed interesting, she's brilliant. Was a one time Dean for example at Standford University. Saw an bio on her on the bio channel months ago. She's awesome. I like her much.

Excuse me all, but I am stunned to her how great you all think she is.

She's the worst Secretary of State in recent memory. The fact is her office has been one involved foreign policy disaster after another, she has been a terrible Secretary of State. Colin Powel, Madeleine Albright, and James Baker were all vastly superior to her. I mean what has she done thats go great? Name one.

Lets Look at her Resume...

1. She failed to detect 9-11 despite the many, many, warnings her National Security Agency received. Richard Clark (head of anti-terrorism during 9/11) worked for HER directly and she failed to listen to his warnings.

2. She got the Iraq AND Iranian WMD evidence TOTALLY wrong,

3. She failed to realize, let alone stop North Korea from getting the bomb,

4. She detrailed the Isreali-Palestinean peace meetings in 2004, by cedeing everything to Israel without even listening to the Palestineans. Remember USA was supposed to be the mediator, no wonder the Palestinians dont trust us.

5. ...and most recently she both failed to get the Georgians to stop provoking the Russians, she failed to let the Georgians know that the US wouldn't back them and she TOTALLY underestimated the Russian reponse to the Georgian crisis both in the fact that they would attack s.ossentia and that they would push into Georgia itself, she was wrong on BOTH counts. For someone who is supposed to be an expert on Russia she was Wrong, wrong, and triple wrong.

A senior aide to Dick Cheney said this in a interview "She (Condi) is like Obama, all hope and no experiance." I mean, Ouch!

So she can keep the Maggy Thatcher wannabee attitude in check until she actually gets does something right. The only reason she hasn't been FIRED is that Bush prefers personal loyalty to competence, which is the only reason she got the Sec of State Job in the first place. No semi-decent president would have kept her as long, not that number of major league SNAFUS.

Last edited:
I read an article concerning her role in our invasion of Iraq, Bush asked her repeatedly for her advice and she insisted that we invade and that the evidence of WMDs was conclusive.

Condi may be a great woman, but she's in over her head. She's a good middle manager, but she just doesn't have the experience or training to run things.

Back