CAP is supposed to be about integrity and respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point? What he helps her by...ah...ah...oh yea insubordination, its clear that their squadron is one of those that do not follow rules. Sure I can tell her they are your superiors and you have to obey, but a YES-person is not what someone should be.

I think one of the things he was saying was, if you aren't goin to take our advice on how to change it, then deal with it, but don't complain to us because we tried.

Also, something I would like to point out, watch out how you refer to your superiors. MilForum is a public forum, you never know who may be watching you refer to them as Lt. :cen: . I suggest finding a more in general name that isn't so "ok i hate them so much I call them something that requires me to use the censor button", like Cadet Bagofdonuts... or something.

Like it or not, they are in charge. It's up to you to do something about it.

And this is why I don't deal with people who don't abide by the AUP. Sometimes it can be stretched, but don't push it. Check your PMs. ~Crazy

RAInf said:
Heh, this is why I never did cadets/whatever you have in America. It is just full of little try hards who have just seen a war movie and want to feel special by wearing a uniform.
Or maybe we are "little try hards" because we want to do something for our community, do things other kids our ages could only dream of doing, and go to other states/nations they wish they could see. Though there are a few who joined to feel special, I know a few.

Kudos on keeping calm. Everybody else, please ignore the above post, it has been taken care of. ~Crazy

ok you now what...I'm done with this forum. I am gonna quit CAP and i won't join the military when i get older ok? Does that satisfy you all. Since it looks like your tryin to tell me I am complaining, i needed help with a problem I couldn't handle myself. So I came to you. the reason i couldn't handle the problem is a very personal reason i have A LOT goin on right now and trust me if i tell you, of course you'll say I'm just tryin to get attention...so i'm just gonna keep it to myself. I am only 13 years old i can't do this anymore. I'm done ok? DONE!!!! Nomore CAP, no more of my dreams to join the military, i'm done....i can't believe some of the things people are sayin about me...I am NOT tryin to get attention, i had a problem so I shared it, but i guess u don't care. CAP isn't supposed to do this to me...I joined to be happy, and actually do something with my life...thanks a lot...

Stand easy, Cadet. Go ahead and drop CAP, don't join the military, and leave the forum because of what I said. People are always going to say things about you. The best you can do is take it and carry on. Trying to please everyone will never happen. The real world is going to be rough. As I said before, "Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." As well as, "I don't want to come to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

Ok, it is your life, but really, you came to us for help and thats what we did. We do not find pleasure in telling you the same thing over again, I think each of us have said the same thing almost 2/3 times already, and we could continue to type the same thing over, but what good will it do? You need to take the initiative to make change, you can if you apply yourself. Nothing in this world is easy, people will always be difficult, and there will be days that you feel like giving up. You just have to remember that you can make a difference, you can make the change, but that is only from within. Not from us.

Complaining, gripping and saying "owe is me" does nothing. To quote a movie "complaints go up, not down"- that is just as true in real life. I have had my share of bad cadets, bad Squadrons, and all over bad life but there is a way to make it through. The best thing may be the hardest but the reward out does all the trouble you went though. If the military is your dream, then fight for it, I see no reason why you can not attain it.

I do not think you want attention, I think you are having a hard time, but I can not do this for you, no one here can. I don't know what you want from us anymore. You asked for help and thats what we gave you, if you want more from us then say so.

Toughen up cadet, change isn't impossible.

I NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO REPEAT THE SAME THINGS OK? ALL I DID WAS TELL YOU WHAT WAS GOING ON. I APPRECIATE THE HELP AND EVERYTHING, BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TYPE THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER. I HAVE TRIED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, AND I STILL AM TRYING.IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TYPE ANYTHING YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO NOBODY FORCED YOU TO POST A REPLY WHEN I FIRST GOT ON THIS FORUM.

Stand easy, Cadet. No use getting into a snit. The civilized thing to do when someone asks a question is to answer them. So your basically telling us to be uncivilized people :?:

no i'm not...i'm just sayin...no nevermind. I'm sorry for bothering you ok....i'm really sorry but i'm just havin a hard time with a lot of things and its not easy....so i'll post back when i do something important...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back