CAP sqdn difficulties

Well the squadron i'm in just last saturday took a short class on orienteering and a course! It was really fun! I got to use the compass for the path finding. You guys should try it with your squadron! The only difficulty that i observed is that only the fit cadets showed up! That shows that some cadets don't have confidence in their abilities.

at my squadron the senior members make the decisions about big stuff but the let the cadets orginize it and carrie it out with supervision but whatever you do dont leave cuz my squadron had alot of problems too and the cc caused alot of problems twards the new sm squdrn cmndr and got alot of ppl to leave i stayed with it and now we do alot of fun stuff so just stick it out and mabey things will get alot better

If you guys still read this, I just thought you should know that we're getting back on our feet. The staff still has some problems, but we're working them out. Thanks for the advice. If you have probs at your unit, just give it some time...thats what happened with us at 812.

Semper Vigilants

Back