CAP shout outs

silent driller

Alright airmen! I did one for jayrotsee(JROTC) so I feel like I gotta do one for the airmen and sea cadets, too! Let us know where your squadron(or whatever your group is!)

West Richmond Cadet Squadron
Group Four
VA Wing
Civil Air Patrol

NO, probably with Maj. Kaufmann and such, who is your c/cc? I think you just switched if you are with the sq in Winston. Is it c/Lt Col Lovette?

c/SSgt Jordan Shuping, CAP
Golden Eagle Composite Squadron
Cadet Commander
MER - NC- 142
Group IV

She's still a Capt. our C/cc is Lovette. right now my flight is Victor Viper. We were told to pick some names from the military alphabet and come up with a new name for our flight. the other flight got one of ours Romeo Recon, and we were given Victor Viper. So im going to try and get it changed to Delta Recon.

Hey All

TFO Justin Adkinson
Holston Valley Composite Squadron
Group 1, Virginia Wing.

Hey since you are from West Richmond do you know C/2d Lt Elizabeth LaBrecque? if so she's my ex :-D

And as for Winston Salem - I envy you so much Amie is like a sis to me ask her about me sometime :D

silent driller said:
Holy Moses! I didn't know TFO's existed anymore!

Uhhhh... I know of like 5 at the time... lol. Yes, they exist....

haha... sorry just kinda shocked me.

silent driller said:
Holy Moses! I didn't know TFO's existed anymore!

The Cadet Flight Officer C/FO grade was removed by NHQ CP on July 1, 1999. Senior Member Flight Officer Grades still exist

FO - Flight Officer
TFO - Technical Flight Officer
SFO - Senior Flight Officer

These grades are reserved for new members who are 18 but not yet 21 or decided to go Senior Member from cadet at 18.

Ok, I just started thinking... So do you have to go SM at 18? or can you get your spaatz at like 19 and then go SM at any time you want? Just asking because I can.

CrazyCadet142 said:
Ok, I just started thinking... So do you have to go SM at 18? or can you get your spaatz at like 19 and then go SM at any time you want? Just asking because I can.

Duckie you can stay a cadet till you 21 w/ the option to go senior at 18

JAdkinson said:
CrazyCadet142 said:

But thats 18 and after, right? like you can wait until you are 20 then go to the dark side....

CrazyCadet142 said:
JAdkinson said:
CrazyCadet142 said:

But thats 18 and after, right? like you can wait until you are 20 then go to the dark side....

Ok Duckie listen to me you CAN stay a cadet till the day you turn 21.

the only thing that changes that is 1. If your pregnant, join the armed forces (not including guard or service academies), If you join after your 18th birthday or your like me and just go senior for the heck of it.

JAdkinson said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
JAdkinson said:
CrazyCadet142 said:

Ok Duckie listen to me you CAN stay a cadet till the day you turn 21.

the only thing that changes that is 1. If your pregnant, join the armed forces (not including guard or service academies), If you join after your 18th birthday or your like me and just go senior for the heck of it.

Ok that's what I thought.

Yeah I have a friend whos in the middle of takin his spaatz cause he turns 21 in like October...

Wait, I thought that you had to be deployed to turn senior?

ok going to reply again.

Anyone heard about the Determined Promise thing? We went ahead and put our GT on alert for those days/nights. We aren't really sure whats going on... CAPNC sent out a bunch of stuff...

Btw, I think like half of NCWG is having to retake the ES test... yall might want to look into that...

It's saying my card expires in like 58 days... but I have no idea what to do considering I already took the test...

CrazyCadet142 said:
ok going to reply again.

Anyone heard about the Determined Promise thing? We went ahead and put our GT on alert for those days/nights. We aren't really sure whats going on... CAPNC sent out a bunch of stuff...

Btw, I think like half of NCWG is having to retake the ES test... yall might want to look into that...

It's saying my card expires in like 58 days... but I have no idea what to do considering I already took the test...

Yep DP4 is tasking CAP from the NOC (CAP National Operating Center) the SDIS Camera's, HF and VHF Nets will be in use. Middle East Region and PAC Region are expecting to get hit the worst.

Yea theres a new test out you have to take its 50 questions dated June 1, 2004. also theres a CAPT 117 CCE you need to take the CAPT 117 Part 1.

JAdkinson said:
Middle East Region and PAC Region are expecting to get hit the worst.

DAMN! :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: I start school on the 4th... you know what that means for me... if i get called, i'm doin hmwk in the van! haha!~

Yea theres a new test out you have to take its 50 questions dated June 1, 2004. also theres a CAPT 117 CCE you need to take the CAPT 117 Part 1.

I took the test... whats the CAPT 117 CCE? just what all does it require and can I fit it all into a weekend lol, when i find one... before my almost there GTM thing all expires.. (i was talkin to someone, they said that if I update everything I have done, I might still be able to not have to be completely set back.

Back