CAP shout outs

Hiya! I'm coming at the world from the northeast, now. I live in Connecticut as of June something, 05. Just in case anyone was curious or gave a rat's ass.

Jordan!!!!!!! YAY! Life has been to dull while you were gone. Glad that you are back, now you can never leave like that again! :p

silent driller said:
Been wondering where you disappeared to!

Leadership conferences for one. Then some christian camps, Golfing, and other stuff.

Yes, crazy golfs. Not well, but she's only been playing for about 11 hours now.

Oh, and thanks RL. Always nice to know I have so much support ;)

>*CrAzY*< said:
:shock: Did the others know that so they had time to run? Nulli thinks Crazy's name holding is up by in talking person 3rd.

nulli secundus said:
>*CrAzY*< said:
:shock: Did the others know that so they had time to run? Nulli thinks Crazy's name holding is up by in talking person 3rd.

Crazy is confused.

My plan worked. This, "Nulli thinks Crazy's name holding is up by in talking person 3rd." Should read, "Nulli thinkings Crazy's name is holding up by talking in 3rd person."

Cadet Chief Robot said:
My plan worked. This, "Nulli thinks Crazy's name holding is up by in talking person 3rd." Should read, "Nulli thinkings Crazy's name is holding up by talking in 3rd person."

Holy Crap. Nulli is insane.

I think the CAP thread is filled with the biggest load of nonsense that I've ever seen. And I'm not about to stop it lol.

OK there Cadet Chief Robot(took me a sec to realize your handle changed), why don't you talk straight for a moment so we can all catch up?

...By the way, we are extremely :eek:fftopic:

OFF TOPIC

Am I going insane or did I make a post? Was it that utterly embarrassing? If so, thanks to whoever deleted it.

Or maybe i just never posted.

Or I could have put it in the wrong spot.

:evil:

Back