CAP shout outs

silent driller said:
It was a happy Dadgum. And apparently, we have another from the West Coast! Awesome!

I didn't know if you were referring to my NCAC stuff or west coast or AZWG. Whatever, fun I guess....

airmanpatroler said:
Gorfour20 said:
airmanpatroler said:
Are there any activities out west for AZ wing that outsiders can join.

Yes, go find them....

Where at?

Somewhere in the state of Arizona. Self-discipline, look them up, find out squadrons, look at the AZWG calender. It's not hard to do. Just don't be lazy about it.

airmanpatroler said:
I heared there can be dog SAR does anyone know about that

Mind lookin it up before you ask? Your question is too broad to be answered effectively. Research and ask questions on that. Thanks.

as a matter of fact I have looked it up quite extensivly in fact and there is nothing on CAp dog sar but I heard of it from my squadron commander.

airmanpatroler said:
as a matter of fact I have looked it up quite extensivly in fact and there is nothing on CAp dog sar but I heard of it from my squadron commander.

Next time, a good thing to specify would be Civil Air Patrol Dog SAR.

I don't think that Civil Air Patrol officially has any dog teams, however, sometimes we do work with the search teams when people are involved.

Thanks for the PM. Check your own box.

CrazyCadet142 said:
airmanpatroler said:

Next time, a good thing to specify would be Civil Air Patrol Dog SAR.

I don't think that Civil Air Patrol officially has any dog teams, however, sometimes we do work with the search teams when people are involved.

Thanks for the PM. Check your own box.

This is correct, there is a task in the Ground Team manual to learn to work with dog teams BUT there can not and will not be a dog SAR team. Insurance reasons as well as other reasons too...

Back