CAP shout outs

i was doing a search the other day and i found an unofficial CA wing jody book. it had some good ones like every where we go and at encampment so there are really good (CAP) jodies online

drilldownmaster2004 said:
i was doing a search the other day and i found an unofficial CA wing jody book. it had some good ones like every where we go and at encampment so there are really good (CAP) jodies online
It's a good book. But I don't like it much b/c when you are in CAWG, you hear those jodies all the time.....

Another thing, if the conversation is going to be more than 3 posts each, take it to PMs. WIth the posting about the Jodie book, that is fine. It presented something that you found. Just use good judgement when posting. Its insane to be in a hurry and have to read a page of a conversation in which you are completely lost in.

THanks!

CrazyCadet142 said:
Another thing, if the conversation is going to be more than 3 posts each, take it to PMs. WIth the posting about the Jodie book, that is fine. It presented something that you found. Just use good judgement when posting. Its insane to be in a hurry and have to read a page of a conversation in which you are completely lost in.

THanks!

No problem, Only good conversations will make it on the long list. I also would recomend looking for ROTC DET. joddies, they have really good ones that can be modified to CAP standart

The Side of Action

Hey its another nco.....
my name is Brown and i am in CAP.
I am from MI and i am gtm3. i would like to let all members know that MI may be a bit screwed up because all the senior members are on this whole hazzing thing and will try and 2b you for looking at a cadet wrong but we do not have to many unqualified officers we take promoting cadets very serious and in most cases if there is even a little reason you dont deserve a promotion you wont get it.and in some cases a sence of pride so deep is instilled in cadets that if they feel they are not worthy of a promotion they will decline it.

so how is every one?
"No matter hom much you want to just tie them up and hang them in the bathroom you cant" 2004 GLRE XO concerning basics
SAR Academy
GLR Encampment[/b]

I on the other hand are from Cali. Your not from Cali drillmaster, dont dissgrace us by trying to say your here IRL or in spirit.

Mod Edit: I deleted the offensive post for being a pointless post, therefore edited your comment. ~Crazy

Self Edit: I re-edited the post just becuase it wasnt poitnless or offensive, hes just stupid and needs to be told off.

... :shock: Got one from the Western side of the continent! Let's be calm, gents. I ain't tryin' ta git this here thread shut down...

silent driller said:
Sorry, but this thread started on the other side of the country! Any CAPers from the West Coast?

Sort of, I started out in New Jersey Wing and now I am in Arizona wing. Going to Embry-Riddle over in Arizona so I transferred out here.

C/Maj Elliott Korona, CAP
Deer Valley Composite Squadron
Former NCAC Member

Back