CAP shout outs

So is this a recent picture cause if it is then you have changed alot since AE Day that was in May :D. MER-NC-082 beat the pants off the other teams there :D .

nulli secundus said:
So is this a recent picture cause if it is then you have changed alot since AE Day that was in May :D. MER-NC-082 beat the pants off the other teams there :D .

My little sis actually drew this picture for me before I became a cadet commander. If she only knew how true it would become!

This is the one that I used before then : [will soon be replaced by image after Justin uploads it to his server 8) ]

silent driller said:
I found the thread by looking back through my profile history, but didn't pay attention to where it was until after I asked if it could be moved. Anyway, WHERE ARE ALL THE CAPers? :D
I was not going to post on this thread, but because you seem so desperate for CAPers, I guess I have to post :p jk

C/MSgt Hernandez
Travis Composite SQ 22
Group 5 CAWG

8)

CrazyCadet142 said:
My little sis actually drew this picture for me before I became a cadet commander. If she only knew how true it would become!
I love the pic! That is so cute. :D

alliehz said:
silent driller said:
I found the thread by looking back through my profile history, but didn't pay attention to where it was until after I asked if it could be moved. Anyway, WHERE ARE ALL THE CAPers? :D
I was not going to post on this thread, but because you seem so desperate for CAPers, I guess I have to post :p jk

C/MSgt Hernandez
Travis Composite SQ 22
Group 5 CAWG

8)

HAHAAA! And I have found another! How are ya? Who are ya? Where are ya? What are ya?

...and I love the pic duckie!

silent driller said:
HAHAAA! And I have found another! How are ya? Who are ya? Where are ya? What are ya?

...and I love the pic duckie!
I didnt know I was lost...

I am outstanding. My name is Allie, and I live in CAWG. Nor Cal to be exact. What are you? that is the funniest question I have ever heard next to will you marry me...I am a girl, or do you mean grade? b/c I already said that, in fact I already said where I am from twice ;) attention to detail!

I need some surgar...

Well, I failed my first Leadership Test Thursday. Ooops, but it was my #6 test of the day.

I think I'm a GTM... I think. Lol.

Of course, the Rocketry thing has to be redone the week before I complete it. Stupid :cen: .

This is what happens when i get tired of people messing around and changing things. UGH.

Yep. Went in 2004. I was the Guidon Bearer for the Golfing Rangers. My guidon was called Gideon the Putting Pirate(GIDEON THE PUTTING PIRATE POSTED!!!). :D

cadences

My (alpha) flight is thinking up some interesting motivational cadences against (bravo) flight. Does anybody have anybody have any ideas? I mean REALLY good ones.

[/b]

Re: cadences

navygirl10 said:
My (alpha) flight is thinking up some interesting motivational cadences against (bravo) flight. Does anybody have anybody have any ideas? I mean REALLY good ones.

[/b]

alpha eh? i don't like alpha, they were our biggest rivals at encampment (I was bravo) so we had the awful, awful alpha thing, but you can use big, baby bravo

Back