CAP shout outs

JAdkinson said:
Hey All

TFO Justin Adkinson
Holston Valley Composite Squadron
Group 1, Virginia Wing.

Hey since you are from West Richmond do you know C/2d Lt Elizabeth LaBrecque? if so she's my ex :-D

I just gotta say that is sick. She got on my nerves SO bad! Just yakin and yakin... and she looks like a brick ;)

silent driller said:
JAdkinson said:
Hey All

TFO Justin Adkinson
Holston Valley Composite Squadron
Group 1, Virginia Wing.

Hey since you are from West Richmond do you know C/2d Lt Elizabeth LaBrecque? if so she's my ex :-D

I just gotta say that is sick. She got on my nerves SO bad! Just yakin and yakin... and she looks like a brick ;)

HEHE she's built like one to trust me ;-) but hey she was good at other things like :cen: :cen: crap forgot you all is cadats

JAdkinson said:
HEHE she's built like one to trust me ;-) but hey she was good at other things like :cen: :cen: crap forgot you all is cadats

Yeah, I don't want to have to stop you again from telling me all the things I would rather not know... lol... i'm Just picking... and since when has someone not told me something because I was a cadet?? ;) ;)

Determined Promise... Let me see if I can find the e-mail
CAPNC said:
As you have all read the Air Force will be conducting a Nation Wide HLS exercise during the period 5-10 August. North Carolina must be on high alert to respond to mission tasking that come out during this time. In order to prepare and respond to this exercise we will institute the following measures for the period.

1) NLT 2 August Group CC's will coordinate within their groups to insure that we have a ready aircrew for each AC (especially during the day) The aircrews should be equipped if at all possible with digital cameras, camcorders and laptops with dial up internet capability. We realize this may pose some difficulty so lets take this time to coordinate with Logistics to insure you have what you need to respond.

The designated aircrew in each group should be familiar with the operation of the digital camera and laptop and capable of getting images off the camera onto the laptop and emailing them as instructed. We will expect the designated aircrews to be capable of being AIRBORNE one hour after notification.

2) To facilitate greater command and control we will increase the frequency of the HF net. We will operate every night on 4585. Additionally we need five voluntiers to step forward to be available during the day time to monitor and pass traffic on HF. (Personnel who are comfortable with passing formal traffic properly - if you think you might be rusty, now would be a good time to break out the 100-1 and review if necessary - lets be prepared.

3) Everyone is reminded to update your contact information on the National Web Site so that we can find you if we need you. Additionally please update your pager subscriptions on the NCWG Paperless Wing.

4) We will be alerting via the Wing Pager System if we are tasked. Group CC's should acknowledge the page immediately to the listed IC and insure that all squadrons in their group have initiated there local alerts.

5) Squadron CC's should immediately review your squadron alert lists. Take the time now to update these documents with proper phone numbers and other contact data.

We do not have any idea what or how many tasks we will receive but please understand that the Air Force takes this exercise VERY seriously and so will we in NC. If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact me.

------------------------------------------
Maj. Jeff Willis
NCWG / DOS
jwillis@ncwg.cap.gov
[/quote]

CrazyCadet142 said:
JAdkinson said:

Yeah, I don't want to have to stop you again from telling me all the things I would rather not know... lol... i'm Just picking... and since when has someone not told me something because I was a cadet?? ;) ;)
[/quote]

Hey now don't make me come down there..hey you need to call me same number but instead of 12 its 10 now at the end. Love Ya hun

good at other things like :cen: :cen: ? Holy Jesus! Sick! Love ya hun??? Geez. Anyway, Determined Promise... I got the email right after I logged off the net. I am essentailly useless to the operation because I get my wisdom teeth pulled the same day it starts. My availiability matrix is blank. :cen: And we're still drifting :eek:fftopic: We want more CAPpers here!

I don't, they would yell and say I was flirting. I'm sorry, I'm just really... open... lol. And people often mistaken that for flirting. Lol. next time she says something to me i'm gonna tell her to leave me alone... she always picks on me <~someone on another forum.

yes, he loves me. Don't you wish he loved you? lol, i'm kidding.

I found the thread by looking back through my profile history, but didn't pay attention to where it was until after I asked if it could be moved. Anyway, WHERE ARE ALL THE CAPers? :D

I am in Civil Air Patrol, and i'm a c/TSgt! Yay!

I wanna be a c/SrA again, cause that abbreviation is just pimp!

CrazyCadet142 said:

Duckie just remember there are some of use who remember you as a C/SrA taking on the Position of Squadron Cadet Commander.

Commander Duckie leads the way *ducks from incoming flame*

JAdkinson said:
CrazyCadet142 said:

Duckie just remember there are some of use who remember you as a C/SrA taking on the Position of Squadron Cadet Commander.

Commander Duckie leads the way *ducks from incoming flame*

heck ya buddy she does!!!!!!

Don't question my peripheral vision, I'm a cadet commander and an NCO. 8)

LMAO

hehe I remember that pic. Naw I think your an awesome C/CC even if you did talk my ear off before CG Comp :lol:

its not you imagestation hates linking I have uploaded it to my server

commanderduckie.jpg

Back