CAP Honor Guard Academy!

USAFAUX2004

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a “Primary” to attend the Honor Guard Academy to be held in Westminster, MD during July 10-23.

Thanks,

Kelly Easterling"

Ha guess I am going. 2 people from my state and we are buddies from one squadron!

I didn't apply for that this year. It looks fun, but I have other stuff in mind for my summer...heh, anyways, have fun!

Welcome to the few the pro....Oops wrong line.

Welcome to my home. I am 1st Lt Justin T. Adkinson the 2003 HGA PAO, 2004 Deputy PAO and HGA Forums Administator.

Please remember ALL sloting is not final and may change depending on ranking from your wing and the HGA Director.

Hope to see you there this year sound like fun since we have moved locations this year.

*starts the fire pit to roast the new fluffly lil bunnie* (White Hats - Basic = Bunnie*

What do you mean not final if I scored 9th in state and sent the money in?
They told me I was excepted...well any way when we get there, are you going? Because if you are I hope to meet you in person.

USAFAUX2004 said:
What do you mean not final if I scored 9th in state and sent the money in?
They told me I was excepted...well any way when we get there, are you going? Because if you are I hope to meet you in person.

*Slips on Black Hat*

You will find me comfortably behind the lens of a camera taking pictures and writing press releases.

Welcome to the 2005 Civil Air Patrol Honor Guard Academy. I am C/Lt Col Tim Medeiros, Red Hat and CAPHGA Forums Head Administrator. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, 1st Lt Adkinson or Lt Col Mayhew.

*off topic* Please get in touch with me regarding WCC, ASAP

sweet guys im going to im a bunnie i guess my 1st yr ill prolly be C/ncoic of GAWG honor guard in aug sometime i hope because our current C/NCOIC-DCC is becomeing an officer and ill be next in line ummmm how do i get in to the HG fuorms :?: :?: :?:

Back