I can't post images

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
Hello, I seem to have an issue posting images.

Every time I post an image I get the error message. ( Post exceeds 10,000 Characters)

And some ridiculous amount of numbers will also be there, such as 86,000 or what have you.

Also I have done the following things on trouble shooting to get that out of the way.
I have tried making the images smaller, posting just one image at a time, posting only the image. I have learned that even if I post just the one small image I still get a error message claiming I have posted some ridiculously long post.

Is there an explanation behind this?

Thanks in Advance.

Yo-

Have you tried posting another image to see if it is merely peculiar to the one specific image you are attempting to post? Are you sure it's in an acceptable format, .gif or .jpg

Post the link straight into the text without the http:// like the example below, and let me have a look at it.

i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/senojekips/JamestownEvents/DSC_2197a_zps6bc5d743.jpg

ScreenShot090_zps7ec3fdca.png

OK for me. ;)

I had about 5 photos, I tried the photo bucket option before, just it is very time consuming. I will try that option and edit my post (which I saved to word to post at another time) and see what happens.

Will update soon, thanks for the help guys, that's why I think the Miliforum always stays active despite being around so long. Always good members willing to lend helpful hand :).

Back