Canooed the Peace River in FL - 56k DEATH - lots o pics

So, let's see, Laurie looked for fossils, you drank a beer, Laurie looked for fossils, you drank a beer, and...........

You're right AZ, your Laurie is a beautiful lady and the river seems to be a good example of timelessness. I love the old Cypress.

So, let's see, Laurie looked for fossils, you drank a beer, Laurie looked for fossils, you drank a beer, and...........

You're right AZ, your Laurie is a beautiful lady and the river seems to be a good example of timelessness. I love the old Cypress.

Often, what we defend is more important than the reasons we choose to defend it.

S'about time you took Laurie out again and got us all some more of that beautiful scenery.

What type of camera do you have, and what precautions did to take when taking it out in a canoe? (Other than heavily ballasting the vessel with bottled beer):roll: The thought terrifies me, my camera is certainly not waterproof.

S'about time you took Laurie out again and got us all some more of that beautiful scenery.

What type of camera do you have, and what precautions did to take when taking it out in a canoe? (Other than heavily ballasting the vessel with bottled beer):roll: The thought terrifies me, my camera is certainly not waterproof.

Just a regular digital camera. No precautions aside from the Ziplock bag.

I was skeered, too, especially of losing my camera. Regardless, she dumped me (as in left me).

**** happens.

I'm really sorry to hear that AZ_Infantry, I feel that having a partner is a good steadying influence in peoples lives. It seems unfortunately that as we get older it is harder to form relationships, I think perhaps that we are more set in our ways.

I'm sure that there's someone out there, all you've got to do is to find them, and that's the difficult part...

Then you can go and do some more nice photography for us here :).

Just a regular digital camera. No precautions aside from the Ziplock bag.

I was skeered, too, especially of losing my camera. Regardless, she dumped me (as in left me).

**** happens.

Hey, stuff happens. I took a fairly expensive Nikon down the Guadalupe on an inner tube float and when I got to the pickup point, water was draining out of it. Nothing like learining the hard (expensive) way. Sorry things didn't work out.

I'm really sorry to hear that AZ_Infantry, I feel that having a partner is a good steadying influence in peoples lives. It seems unfortunately that as we get older it is harder to form relationships, I think perhaps that we are more set in our ways.

I'm sure that there's someone out there, all you've got to do is to find them, and that's the difficult part...

Then you can go and do some more nice photography for us here :).

Yer lookin' quite sexy in that whole hardhat miner thing. Want an application? I do windows! :love:

Yeah, it sucked and it sucks. I miss her a lot. But I will never let the system beat me, and that includes her civilian ass.

I think I am going to join E-Harmony, maybe hook up with some chicky snack that appreciates a good man. Until then, boys, the Jack Daniels is on me!

Back