I Cannot Get an Avatar Loaded.....

Courtenay

No matter how hard I try. I have resized appropriately. Tried multiple images. Nothing. What I get is a message that my image needs to be less than 10K. Which each was!

Is there a way a mod or admin can help me! PLEASE?????

Here is the image I want to use. It is at about 36K here. It's the size I used somewhere else. Anyway an admin can resize and load it as my avatar for me? Or tell me what I am doing wrong????

justmepurple.jpg

I made it under 10----plus several others in case it was just the image that had problems. But, no go.......

I am pretty familiar with Boards, and have avatars on several others, and have had zero problems. No idea what my malfunction is here!!!!

godofthunder9010 said:
The file size is listed somewhere. Doublecheck that.

Yep, I have. I had to resize them, so I did see the file size. Made sure they were less than 10k.

The only reason that it is bigger for the one I posted here (25k) is because at 10k it was too small to load on photobucket.

*feeling a bit retarded..LOL

Nope, no avatar! And the pic has been removed from this thread. Either the admins/mods didn't like my putting it there.....or grabbed it to maybe help me???? Maybe? :D

Redleg said:
The avatar images must be under 100x100 pixels and 10kb.

Thanks. I understand that, and my file size has definitely been within those contraints. I guess I must be doing something wrong. I have spent a whole lot of time on it.....to no avail.

I have tried it directly from my computer. I have tried from a server. I am on about 4 other forum boards where I have avatars. This has me frustrated! LOL

Back