Canadians making coffee in Afghanistan

lolwhassup

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAItDEaBR-U"]Welcome to "Making Coffee in Afghanistan" - YouTube[/ame]

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Canadians...

You guys should have bought British military vehicles instead of American's. All British vehicles (I know of the Centurion tank, at least) has a boiling can for their tea (you still can have your coffee!)

With the MI or the Leopard, what can you have? Home made distilled moonshine, at the most...! :):):)

Canadians...

You guys should have bought British military vehicles instead of American's. All British vehicles (I know of the Centurion tank, at least) has a boiling can for their tea (you still can have your coffee!)

With the MI or the Leopard, what can you have? Home made distilled moonshine, at the most...! :):):)

I once tried making a cup of tea in the cab of a AEC 10 truck while in convoy, I nearly set the truck on fire.

I once tried making a cup of tea in the cab of a AEC 10 truck while in convoy, I nearly set the truck on fire.

Noooo, you did not do that....:smile:

An almost same thing happened here with one of the Centurion tanks we had, 1 joker tried to brew coffee and the clod spiled the whole stuff onto the whole crew... except the driver!

Noooo, you did not do that....:smile:

An almost same thing happened here with one of the Centurion tanks we had, 1 joker tried to brew coffee and the clod spiled the whole stuff onto the whole crew... except the driver!

Well as I wasn't driving I decided to make myself a cuppa.:mrgreen:

Give that man a stripe!
Haha im surprised you were allowed in vehicles after that! Im assuming you were using hexy?

Give that man a stripe!
Haha im surprised you were allowed in vehicles after that! Im assuming you were using hexy?

Erm, I was a full screw section commander.:mrgreen:

I had one of those little blue gas burners that used those little blue gas bottles. I had my mess tin almost on the boil when my idiot driver hit a pot hole. The mess tin of hot water went over my boots and the burner ended up on the drivers side of the cab. I had to crawl over the engine cover to retrieve it before it set him on fire. I did call him a pratt.

Those Hexy burners makes the tea taste like paraffin. Spit Spit.

This was awsome, coffee is an essetial part of successful military operations!

My driver hooked up a coffee maker in my vehicle this last tour to Iraq, so when it was 0200 and we still had several hours to go on a patrol, we'd circle the wagons and set up a hasty "observation post"...coffee time!

Back