Canadian Newbie to site

Bart Armstrong

!7 yrs reserves, retired MWO, have VC and MM in family, and have researched the six American VC recipients for a future book.

About the last 8 years spent part time researching the NINETY NINE Canadians, or those with close connections to Canada that have been awarded the US MOH over the years... dispite lots of foolish lower figures found on the net, many from authorities that are WRONG.

Just returned from visiting 5 MOH graves in California, attending two MOH recipient's funerals and doing some great interviews for an up and coming book.

Am thought of in many circles as the resident expert in Canada on these Canadian recipients.

To show what a great researcher I am, I cannot even find my way back to a forum at this site entitled "American Civil War" which has 25 posts on it as of a few hours ago. I would like to make my initial post there and correct some silliness therein.

Most interested in talking about the MOH with Canadian connections so fire away..but do leave me some time to continue my research.

Cheers from Victoria BC

Bart Armstrong, CD

Back