Canada's 'Prince of Pot' at war with US drug war (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Psychedelic rock booms through The Vapour Lounge. In the store, young and some not-so-young people smoke pot through a variety of devices. And owner Marc Emery stands in the middle of it all, proclaiming his goal of defeating the U.S. war on drugs.

More...

Personally, I have no prob with him.

Here in Spain, I can have my one or two plants freely, as long as I do not sell or smoke in front of kids. Fine with me.

The other year I had a rare (vulture) bird fall into my garden which clearly was moribund. As it was ´wearing a state ring, I was obliged to call the Guardia Civil, problem was the guy had decided to die right besides my nicest plant (2m+ size).

Well, I trusted in the law, GC came and took it - dead by then - away, commented the plant, but that was it. Great from my POV:

- I am addicted to tobacco (2+ packs a day)
- I am addicted to alcohol (average 10 brandies + beers a day, heart attack threatening if I do not take one for breakfast...:cry:)
- I am *not* addicted to Maria (the drug, wont talk about the lady :angel:)

and I see no reason from our constituition why I should not be allowed to speed up my demise the way I see fit as long as I do not harm anybody else.

My 2c,

Rattler

Last edited:
Back