Canada extends C-17 mission to Mali by 30 days

DisgruntledHand

WHAT THE ****!

This flipin idiot harper!
Everybody wants the troops back home so he keeps a C-17, fully knowing he has to keep a crew witch is a full crew ...officers, medics and all.

This canadian government has no idea how pissed off certain people are getting.

There decisions are literaly constipating the country.

FUN FACT: Did you know Harper actualy sold Explosives to Afghanistan and then sent troops to Afghanistan to war.

On paper it sounds alot like treason.

That flippin IDIOT!

Again..if I have any *HAND* influence over there in Mali I command them all home!

A crew of a C-17 is three men two pilots and a load master, and like the UK all they are doing is air lifting the French out there as they do not have this sort of capability

Yes, we shouldn't involve ourselves there. Let the African countries sort out their problems themselves. Maybe give them technical and financial assistance, if really needed. But, put our troops in danger there, I say no.

We got our own issues to resolve, here in Canada. Like, the natives, for one, and all their troubles. Idle No More didn't come from nothing ;-)

Yes, we shouldn't involve ourselves there. Let the African countries sort out their problems themselves. Maybe give them technical and financial assistance, if really needed. But, put our troops in danger there, I say no.

Africans are past masters at holding their hands out for money. Africans never renew, repair or replenish, they use something until it breaks down and falls apart. Instead of fixing the problem they hold their hands out from the west for more money. The UK recently sent President Zuma of South Africa £19 million, Zuma spent £17.5 of it on his palace.

A few years ago millions of dollars was sent to South Africa for street children, the kids didn't see a cent of it, it ended up in the bank accounts of government officials. They hate the west, but they love their money.

While there are so many corrupt governments in Africa it will never pull itself out of the deep hole its dug for itself. People scream and shout how evil apartheid was in South Africa and Rhodesia, yet at the time they were the only countries in Africa that worked. Don't believe the bullsh!te how badly treated the native were, that's pure propaganda. When Mugabe came to power, whenever Ian Smith the former white president was seen in public, natives lifted him onto their shoulders and begged him to take back power.

We got our own issues to resolve, here in Canada. Like, the natives, for one, and all their troubles. Idle No More didn't come from nothing ;-)

Charity begins at home.

Back