Can us talk about how can paid for China KMT soldiers,officers and their families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why USA declare war to German in world war 2. There were sixty-millions American citizen original from German. They are relatives. American army should attack Soviet Union,not the German. isn't it?

The US declared war on Germany in response to Germany's declaration of war on the US, which was a response to the US declaration of war on Japan in response to the Attack on Pearl Harbor. Tripartite Pact.

Other than that I'm still failing to see the reason why western powers should be pensioning KMT veterans.

Last edited:
So USA support Japan because Japan empire had cruel killed the American and torture ,slave American,??? You care free of Taiwan ,why don't you care millions of hungry people in black African per year? Boil to down, Obama is a half black.:drill:
Taiwan: Many of us here still view Taiwan as the Govt of Free China in exile, & there for support them, doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Formosa was part of the Japanese Empire in WWII.

I think European don't care about ideology, they only care so-call interest. If they care ideology and communism, Why they trade with commnuist China, do business with the most corrupt and ditatorship CCP.
rockon.gif

An English stupid politician said:" No forever friend, only forever interest ." The sentence perhaps correct before nuclear era.
But when nuclear era coming, if you turn against your ally, then destructive disaster waiting you.

What is the poor or funny country in second war, French or Itally,I think.

A joy,why the France army like surrender?
Q: How do you call thousands of French people whom help up the hands.
A: Of course the French Army.

1 "If Italy is the enemy of Germany, need German 10 divisions can beat him;

If Italy neutralize , Germany needs to send 20 divisions caution him;

If Italy is an ally of Germany, God! Germany need send 30 divisions to defend him. "

2 When Itatly fight against Greece, French put up signs on French-Itatly border: Greeks stop, This is France place.

3 Rommel visited North Africa, when Italy soldiers, was been bombed by the Allied . Italian lying on the floor, prayed, "Oh, oh, Maria ! "
Rommel said to commander of the Italian : "Let them stop prayers, began to fight back. That is I only want to say.:sorry:

4 June 30, 1940, Governor Balbo of Italy in Libya,was shot down by Italian antiaircraft artillery. In order to cover news, they announced that Marshal was killed in air combat with the British.

5, A battle in North Africa, few British Army tanks charge. At the beginning, Italian fight back, But after minutes they stop resisted. British asked the reason, the Italian answer confidently: no a bar to open ammunition boxes ... ...
:drill:

What is the poor or funny country in second war, French or Itally,I think.

A joy,why the France army like surrender?
Q: How do you call thousands of French people whom help up the hands.
A: Of course the French Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back