Can someone help me?? (Damsel in Distress)

Naudely

Hi, I am in need of some assistance... I am looking for someone who is in the military and they left before I could get their correspondence information. His name is REMOVED, and I think he is in Kuwait. However, the only thing I know for sure is that he was sent overseas to the middle east. If anybody knows anything, please, I really need tog et ahold of him. He told me before he left how he felt about me, but I was too scared to tell him how I felt. I regret that more than anything else, and I want to make it right before it is too late. A mutual friend of ours had been keeping in touch, but he has since stopped responding to e-mails, and I am concerned something may have happened to him.

If you have any helpful info find him, it would be much appreciated.
Thank you and God Bless.

Unfortunately we do not allow members to post the full names or information of servicemembers on these forums, I have removed your friend's name, but am leaving your post as a general question. Please read the forum rules.

sorry

Sorry, I didn't even realize I had put his name in there. Thats what I get for not checking over my post, I guess. If anyone is from Kuwait and they think they might be able to help me, feel free to check my profile and instant message me or email me. Thank you.

If you know his unit, you can look up the state side unit phone number. Someone on rear detatchment will give you the unit's address overseas.

If you do not know his unit, you can always contact the parents and get the info that way.

If he was with the 101st I can help with getting unit phone numbers. They just went over.,

If only

The only problem wih that is we were both in the same unit, the 195th support battalion. But our unit went overseas when we were still in Basic Training. I was discharged for medical reasons, and he was sent over with a different unit because they needed his job, which is comm support. And his parents moved before I could get ahold of them to get his information... His dad ran into some hardships and had to sell their house. So, I have been trying and trying to find them as well. I am sure that whatever unit he went with it was for support not front line fighting ar anything like that, since that was what we were trained for... But I don't know. Recently, and by recently I mean this last week, I have found a mutual friend who had moved, and he was keeping in touch. But, at the same time, he apparently fell off the planet. he didnt respond to any e-mails from hiim anymore and no one knows where he or his unit has gone. I am starting to get worried that something may have happened to him and I will never get to tell him how I feel.

Thanks for Trying

Unfortunately no, he is not... He is in the Arny Reserves, but he got activated. I know he is in Kuwait now, I found that out from a mutual friend of ours, who had run into his sister at one of the nearby malls. Is there a program like that for all the branches of the military, or just the marines?

Back