Can you say "conspiracy theory"? :D

I think this is a case of the human nature to be honest. Something got terrible wrong and then Boom. The Towers and the other plane crash 10-4 it was terrorist no question about it. But that one? Someone told me some months ago about a creepy "military/intelligence " exercise at the same date and with simular course of events that actually occured at 9-11. Can be alot of BS too but I believe in my relatives statement when it comes to Pentagon. He can be wrong of course when it comes to the Pentagon plane, I dont exclude the possibility utterly, even if the first thing I can think of is a plane after seen that horrible thing occure at the twin towers.

The human mind can play tricks with our brains in special conditions thats all. And even if there was bodys and things around that site after it hit Pentagon well now I am getting really conspiracy "BS brainwashed" things can be put there or maby allredy been there for "intelligence" purpose :| Well that is maybe crap of doom but I think you get what Im trying to say. The security cheif of the twin towers, (former F.B.I known for hunting Al qaida).... his first day at the office was 9/11 and they found that man in all that scrap that was left from the towers, his body was almost intact togheter with one of the hijackers ID card beside him. The truth? Well probably BS too, and the real truth? I think we will never know. Not those generations living today at least. ;)

The Pentagon is the modern version of J.F.K magic bullet thingy if you ask me. 8)

With Respect:
Doc.S
:viking:

I love it when people frame their points in questions. If you just ask questions then you don't have to use any pesky 'facts' and 'evidence' that might get in your way.

Did a plane REALLY hit the pentagon? Are you sure it wasn't a missle? Really, are you sure? Really? Really? Really?

They won't be satisified unless you were a passenger aboard that plane and somehow managed to survive the crash to tell the story. Then you'll be considered a fake because no one should have survived that crash. You can't win.

FutureRANGER said:
Some people are intelligent enough to research for themselves, rather than blindly follow something suggested in one video. Like the guy who made this thread on AboveTopSecret.

You want to be enlightened, read it. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Back off the whole "enlightened." It was only out of humor that I said that, and as a matter of fact, I did a little research after viewing Redleg's post. And who are you to judge my intelligence and say that I'm following something blindly. So excuse me kid, but shut your yap about my intelligence. But thanks for the link.

the_13th_redneck said:
They won't be satisified unless you were a passenger aboard that plane and somehow managed to survive the crash to tell the story. Then you'll be considered a fake because no one should have survived that crash. You can't win.

Right.

Skinny said:
Back off the whole "enlightened." It was only out of humor that I said that, and as a matter of fact, I did a little research after viewing Redleg's post. And who are you to judge my intelligence and say that I'm following something blindly. So excuse me kid, but shut your yap about my intelligence. But thanks for the link.

Tone it down. Telling other members to "shut your yap" is unacceptable.

its totally possible for it to happen, after all the world is hard to predict

if its true, then the bombers hid the evidence pretty well

Back