Can Non-U.S. Citizens Join the United States Military?

SomeGuy

Hello everyone i am new on website, i am from Serbia 20 years old, i am really looking to join the army, but one we have in Serbia is not really what i am looking for, so i am asking can non US citizens join the US army? Thanks in advance

Yes, but you need to get the Green Card (your right to live and work in the US) The US military will not assist you with getting a green card. You need to get it yourself. You can contact the US embassy in Serbia for further information about getting a green card. In addition to that. Without being a US citizen, you are quite limited in what you can do in the US military.

There are several threads about this in this section. You can read these threads. There are American members of this forum who knew a lot about this and they have provided with answers to those interested in joining the US military. I don't know if the Trump administration has changed the legislation about foreigners joining the military

Yes, but you need to get the Green Card (your right to live and work in the US) The US military will not assist you with getting a green card. You need to get it yourself. You can contact the US embassy in Serbia for further information about getting a green card. In addition to that. Without being a US citizen, you are quite limited in what you can do in the US military.

There are several threads about this in this section. You can read these threads. There are American members of this forum who knew a lot about this and they have provided with answers to those interested in joining the US military. I don't know if the Trump administration has changed the legislation about foreigners joining the military
Thanks a lot for information will look those other threads. I think it will be a bit of struggle to get green card tho .

Back