Can I get in???What sould I do???

Okay I didn't make it up we had some problems with my ex recruiter so according to my recruiter I have now I ought to make it up next weekend or the weekend after. Oh and I changed my mind about going in for Light wheeled mechanic, instead I think I am going in for Airborne, hehehe

"Just" Airborne Ranger? That is a HUGE step. You will NOT be one in the Guard right off the bat, it would take years and a whole lot of hard work to get both a BAC and Ranger slot from an NG unit.

It's the other way around, in order to go to Ranger school you must go to BAC, since there are a number of airborne operations within Ranger training.

:crybaby:eek:kay people we had to go thru Washington D.C. and the Colonel up there, but they denied me this round so we are going to try again in april or may when they have new people up at MEPS and hopefully they will accept me then if not we keep bugging them till they do

:crybaby:eek:kay people we had to go thru Washington D.C. and the Colonel up there, but they denied me this round so we are going to try again in april or may when they have new people up at MEPS and hopefully they will accept me then if not we keep bugging them till they do

What reason did they give for denying you?

I don't really know I was talkin to my recruiter about airbnorne. Because he was airborne and he said u have to go to ranger school.

Tell him he´s full of **** and change recruiter.
Now.
No one is forced to go to Ranger school.
That would be your CHOICE (and/or your units choice if in another unit) to make.
A friendly piece of advice is: Don´t go Ranger if you don´t want it bad.
Go in there to be "just a Ranger" and you are in for a world of hurt.

KJ sends...

that is just it I don't know why they denied me. I will have to call the sgt. back and find out

Do that and let us know.

CHOOSE your job. If your recruiter tells you the door is closed, go elsewhere. Trust me, you dont want to sign up for something that works, sign up for what you WANT.

yeah i haven't done it yet i have been busy but i will let u know

oh my best friend left for basic at Fort Sill he wanted me to tell u all to wissh him luck don't know why cept that he isn't in shape unlike me LOL
but just thought i would say

Back