Can civilians own a silencer?

Out of interest, why would a civilian want a silencer in the first place? I mean, whats the point? If your name was "Salvatore Ferraro" and you were a Consilierge in some Sicilian "Familia" based in Brooklyn or New Jersey, then id understand why.

Out of interest, why would a civilian want a silencer in the first place? I mean, whats the point? If your name was "Salvatore Ferraro" and you were a Consilierge in some Sicilian "Familia" based in Brooklyn or New Jersey, then id understand why.
Until the introduction of the new gun laws, I usually used a silencer when hunting rabbits. It often gave you that second rabbit, before they got the message and disappeared down their holes.

I don't need a Korean visa I'm a Korean citizen. Duh.
Yes you probably do have a lot of flags.
- Turkish
- Probably a Muslim (even if you are a Christian, they will assume you are Muslim. Even if you are Jewish, they will assume that you are Muslim)
- On a military forum
- Has said posted the world "Islam" and "Muslim" a few times. (!!!!!!!)
- Apparently has an interest in obtaining a suppressor.
- Has found out what Class III is.
- Got any "Turkey" stamps on your Passport? FLAG!!!!
- Got receipts from an ethnic grocery store owned by a Muslim? FLAG!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised they haven't picked you up for "intensive questioning" already.

I constantly get selected for search even with valid military ID and US Government orders deplyoing me to and from overseas locations. Every time I've been through an airport in combat uniform (required when traveling to USCENTCOM AOR) they make me take off my boots... I mean really? I'm blatantly the guy trying to stop terrorists and have 4 forms of photo ID to include government issued, micro chip coded ID. The airport is just inconvenient for a lot of people myself included. I know where Turkey is located, I know thay are in NATO, I know I was supposed to deploy there until the Turkish Parlament voted us down in 2003. There are stupid people in every country of the world (I've met tons here in Iraq). Making generalized statements about how clueless Americans are and how horrible you are treated is pretty ridiculous. How in the hell would TSA know you purchased a product at a Turkish owned store? I mean come on, this is just ridiculous. I've been stationed in Korea and been treated badly by Korean athorities (some drunk Korean crashed into a trailer I was towing with a US Army 5 ton, after crossing the centerline, and they blamed me!). I've been stationed in Germany and been treated badly by the Polizei as well. I don't blame Koreans and Germans for that, so get off your high horse. Not everyone is out to get Muslims, hell I work with them every day! I'm sorry some of you have been treated badly by inept TSA agents (the same people who harrass me when I transport firearms legally onto planes), but come on people it's not just you!

Back