Can China Allow Korea to Unite Peacefully? - Page 7

--

October 17th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

S.Koreans supporting Japan in the Asian Cup Final, weird to hear.

Don't you know how the japanese murdered and ***'ed your last queen and burned her alive?

Seems you like your Japanese friends a lot, nothing wrong with it, but you'd better learn something about your history before choosing ally and enemy, I find it so weird you hate China so much.

Japanese Raped the Last Queen of Korea Before Burning Her Alive!

http://www.kimsoft.com/2002/jp-rape.htm
October 17th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
S.Koreans supporting Japan in the Asian Cup Final, weird to hear.

Don't you know how the japanese murdered and ***'ed your last queen and burned her alive?

Seems you like your Japanese friends a lot, nothing wrong with it, but you'd better learn something about your history before choosing ally and enemy, I find it so weird you hate China so much.

Japanese Raped the Last Queen of Korea Before Burning Her Alive!

http://www.kimsoft.com/2002/jp-rape.htm

uhhh, history is exactly that, history. Britian was our worst foe at once, and now look! We're like brothers!

Japan was very bad, but no more.
October 17th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

That's right.

But man we got to know our history correctly.

I also have japanese friends, one of them is actually my best friend,
And before the Asian Cup Final my Japanese friends wish Chinese team good luck, so do I for them. But I would never CHEER for Japan if Japan is playing against Korea, no reason to do that.
--
October 17th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Just shows you the changing times.
Yeah we know what they did in the past but this is two generations later and the world has changed. You know, at one point US Marines actually attacked Koreans? It was a retaliation of a burning of a ship (and the crew).
If Korea plays against Japan, chances are you'd be cheering (a bit) for Korea.
It's about which one of the two you dislike more I guess.
Either way, our royal family and the scholar class who were the aristocrats were guilty of mass neglegence. The scholar class arrested and often executed anyone who invented anything of use. The Royal Family were just their puppets. It was a very bad way to go but it was an institution we were better off without.
October 18th, 2004  
Peanutcat

by any means, i dont think Asian cup gives a good example.
It's only a soccer game, any home supporters may do something radical.
Maybe chinese guys overdid,but
even in europe, soccer gangsters from England or other countries did
something "remarkable" as I know. Thus I conclued it reasonable in
a developing country with a lot not well educated.
What's more, TV and paper guys like that. They microscoped it.

No friendship or not can be seen through only a game as I think.
On the other hand, do you know
s.korea and chinese and japanese team do dead fight every time they meet each other as well as the supporter or mass media do?
And do you know why they stage 2002 world cup together?
japanese TVs explosed some dope of their battle behind recently.
And invasive saying to the other two can be found in the major bbs of the three.

I consider no friendship lasts between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
South Korea is an ally of Japan for all practical purposes. Says a South Korean (me) who knows a heck of a lot of others.
Ally doesn't mean "close buddies."
But when China played agianst Japan in the Asian Cup final, the Koreans generally supported Japan. Considering the history it makes you wonder why doesn't it?
Plus, China will only benefit from a unified Korea if that Korea isn't an ally of the US and Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutcat
to the_13th_redneck, i dont think s.korea is an ally of japan,
they have the same problems just as china and japan do.
if there's no the common boss USA, they will fall out

no doubt, china wont permit it unless keeping them away from us ,

i think this issue doesnt only depend on china,
russia is another important factor
October 18th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Peanutcat, most people underestimate the significance of these tournaments. They are really good reflections of the country's attitudes, especially when two national teams other than their own go after each other.

The point here was in the China vs Japan match, Koreans supported Japan over China. Considering the history it is a pretty clear indicator of which of the two countries Koreans favor.
October 18th, 2004  
Peanutcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Peanutcat, most people underestimate the significance of these tournaments. They are really good reflections of the country's attitudes, especially when two national teams other than their own go after each other.

The point here was in the China vs Japan match, Koreans supported Japan over China. Considering the history it is a pretty clear indicator of which of the two countries Koreans favor.
maybe you are right , but the precondition is korean do support japan.
at least, I didnt get any such messages in Japan. Maybe only who from
korean can offer a correct answer.

Bring some nonsense: Sometime England team met German team.
undoubtedly blood battle would come.
Some guy from British said to all others sitting in front of TV with my
friend inside--
I am Scotch, I support German.
funny,hum?
October 18th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Yeah I know what you mean but often it is a good reflection of it. It's kind of why the Chinese booed the Japanese team throughout the tournament. It's why Koreans cheered for Japan in the final.
And as for Scotland. They're just jealous they haven't had a half decent team in ages.
October 19th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Well, I have no difficulties with the Korean attitude.

Only history will show what the consequences will be for what people choose today.
October 20th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Yes, I know. And that's why we pick Japan over you guys.