Camel Spiders?

National_Guardman_101

Can anybody out there tell me some things about these?
I have been trying to do a food web for a school project on camel spiders and all I have been able to find is that they eat insects, other spiders and scorpions. I have ato have names of the things they eat and their habitat and habits. Please help.:bang:

I don't want to go near any Camel Spiders. They friggin' got the size of puppy's!

They eat people too.

I don't care what the facts say.

You couldn't pay me, threaten me, or drag me anywhere NEAR those things.

someone sent me a link with a video of a camel spider fighting a scorpian.....i dont think i slept much that night lol....glad we dont get spiders that big around here lol....biggest ones we see are those huge banana spiders....

You couldn't pay me, threaten me, or drag me anywhere NEAR those things.

Me either pixie!!! Someone would get hurt tryin to get me near anything like that lol

I just had to see which one would win that contest. Check it out.

Camel Spider vs. Scorpion

I saw one of those Man vs. Wild shows where Bear Grylls (host) ate a Camel Spider after removing the head. He said it tasted like pus exploding in his mouth (yuk).

Of course they aren't shy! They are only a little smaller than me! And I don't have eight arms and legs!

Not a fair fight if you ask me.

So I'll just be a sissy and stay away.

Thats okay - most of the Soldiers and Marines tend to stay away from them also, they do have a nasty bite.

Moooom! Is there something on my back? There is too, I can feel it crawling. It's...it's crawling toward my ear, it'll eat my brain. I do too have one Mom.

Back