Calls for Rush Limbaugh to be kicked off AFN

George

1. You have just proven what I have always said about right-wingers. That you will believe anything you are told that fits into your preconceived notions, regardless what the actual facts are. A communist states something on their website and that automatically makes Obama a Communist.

The KKK stated that THEY were responsible for the 2010 mid-term elections, ergo that make every Republican a member of the Ku Klux Klan? Thats YOUR Logic, not mine.

5. You obviously never saw the ad, the difference is I have. Fox doesn't mention anything to do about politics or the Democrats in it, he merely urges people to support Stem cell research. The Fox is a democrat is no grounds to attack him. Only a Republican would consider a person who trying to bring public attention to cure a delibitating disease as a political target.

6. And that justifies him called her a "slut" right? Once again, the nastiness from the rightwing shows itself, insulting people they disagree is your answer to everything. BTW since 99% of women use contraception Rush is calling ALL women as "sluts" and "prostitutes" as well. Or perhaps women just shouldn't have sex at all?

7. One doesn't automatically equate the other, and are you denying historical fact. It was people like Rush who put blacks in the situation they are now in today, do you honestly expect Blacks to be glad for it? Typical Republican thinking: mistreat minorities and make sure all employment, education, social opportunities in America are denied to them, and then vilify them if minorities actually get angry about it. The fact is you see FAR more hatred of whites hating Blacks in American than the other way around.

Maybe if Republicans actually did something to help Black people and stopped persecuting them, they wouldn't have to fear "the angry black man" that Rush likes to rail against.

8. Listening to Republicans complain about spending is like listening to Saddam complain about human rights. In 50 years the GOP has never managed to pass a balanced budget, not one.single.time. Practice what you preach then we will listen. You complain about Obama's spending, but whitewash your own which is what that got us into this situation in the very beginning. You have no credibility on this subject.

Tell me George, how many jobs did the 2 Bush Millionaire taxcuts actually create? In this country, I am not talking about Indonisia. The fact is that while Obama did increase spending the economic situation has vastly improved. Obama created more jobs in 15 months than Bush did in 8 years. GDP is way up, the Dow is over 13000, Osama is dead, so is Allawi.

I have a Andrew Jackson that says I can name 2 accomplishments Obama has done, for one you think Bush has done. I will guerentee you I'll win that bet easily.
1. Did the KKK identify any Republicans as KKK members?
5. There were endorsments of Democrats, maybe not in the ad you are refering to.
6. Calling her a prostitute was unjustified, no evidence she was charging. How many nonslutty women risk bankruptcy buying contraceptives? She could have recieved free condoms @ any of 3 Planned Parenthood clinics in her town.
7. Say what???? Where do you get that from? Republicans would like to see them stand on thier feet, with jobs, ect. The Dems seem happy to keep them dependant on Govt so Dems can say "vote for me & I'll keep the hand outs coming". The very 1st thing that happened when Obama took Office was to repeal the Clinton Era welfare reforms that ended lifetime benifits. Welfare, along with the "poor me I'm a victim of slavery 150 years ago", plus the Crab Bucket Syndrome, is what's holding blacks back. Also the fact that many black businesses were burned in various riots over the last 50 years & not rebuilt/opened. And the total failure of the Liberal infested inner-city school systems, actually all school systems are infested. The destruction of the black family caused by Welfare, unwed motherhood to collect extra benifits, kids raised w/o fathers. Liberal revolving door justice that dumps criminals back in the neighborhood. Seems blacks are far more the victims of Liberal thinking than anything the republicans have done.
8. 50 years convienietly leaves out Nixon's, but seriously Bill "200 billion $ deficits as far as the eye can see" Clinton never would have had one if the Republicans hadn't taken over Congress & forced him into it, he even vetoed the balanced budget 2-3 times.
How much of Obama's stimulus money went overseas? How much of the Bankbail outs that Obama helped write the legislation for went over seas? How many non-Union, non Pork jobs has Obama actually created? How many has he lost & going to lose through his new regulations.
As far as credibility is concerned 10,000% are you serious! ROFL!

Back